Cellular Covert EBay Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
    Here is that thread for anyone else wanting to read through it: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...Covert+Battery

Covert 12 volt to 6 volt power adapter - this is the cord I was referring to above.

Comment

I’ve tried DIY solar panel and battery boxes for these and they don’t work as good as the covert solar pack kit. I’d have to recharge or replace batteries with the DIY. With the covert panel my 4 cameras have been running for 14 months. Strongly recommend a T-mate. I used a strip of metal bent at a 90 degree attached with a hose clamp at top to attach my panel and it kind of protects the camera too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
        Wait...... What?! Why wouldn't this be all over the covert website?!
        Those of us that have/had 3g camera's got an e-mail from Covert telling that Verizon was phasing out 3g and the camera's would cease to work as of 1/1/2020. They offered a trade in deal where you could upgrade the 3g for a 4g LTE camera for $250.00. On the battery charge deal I set mine up like the one in that post, large solar panel, ammo box, battery tender, and deer feeder battery. It was out about 15 months and the battery showed 100%. Bought the solar panel and battery tender on Amazon. I also have the Covert solar panel, however it doesn't keep the batteries charged up. I was only getting about a month before the batteries in the camera needed to be removed and recharged.

Comment

Working...
        X