No announcement yet.

Rockets Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they did however the Astros didn’t. Mr Verlander pitch a 1 hitter into the 7th inning.

Go Astros!

Comment

They need a new Coach. He has never done well in the playoffs. He always does well in the regular season and fades away in the playoffs. That’s the story of his entire NBA career.

Comment

Golden State has kicked them out of the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years. That will continue unless GS loses a couple of players after this season which might happen. I believe their entire starting line up are All Stars. I mean hell, what do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          Mike D’Antoni will never win a championship as a head coach.
          Agreed, and greed is the issue--on Harden's part. He thinks he can carry a team, but it is obvious he cannot. Toss Paul in that equation and you have a recipe for losing and losing and losing.

Comment

Rockets no vale madre!
            Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
              Yes they did however the Astros didn’t. Mr Verlander pitch a 1 hitter into the 7th inning.

Go Astros!

Comment

If the Rockets choked, what is it that the Spurs and Mavs did this year? Going to need a word for that.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  If the Rockets choked, what is it that the Spurs and Mavs did this year? Going to need a word for that.
                  Swallowed

Comment

The 4 seed losing in 6 to the 1 seed two time defending champions is not choking. People throw that term around too much. They lost a series they were not favored in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Harden caused this with his selfish, ball hogging, and then his not being able to make clutch shots, EVER.. That was hard to watch..
                      I caught myself screaming at the tube every time he would stand there and dribble the shot clock down to nothing and then throw up a shot, and miss, with a second left.. Pitiful..

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Swallowed
                        Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Golden State has kicked them out of the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years. That will continue unless GS loses a couple of players after this season which might happen. I believe their entire starting line up are All Stars. I mean hell, what do you do?
                          Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          The 4 seed losing in 6 to the 1 seed two time defending champions is not choking. People throw that term around too much. They lost a series they were not favored in.

Voices of reason. Yall are bringing down the mood of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            Be better than golden state. Or go home. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              If the Rockets chwoked, what is it that the Spurs and Mavs did this year? Going to need a word for that.
                              The spurs should have been a lottery team and pushed the 2 seed to 7 games.

Stop deflecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Good grief Bob. A 4 seed at home, healthy, playing the 1 seed without the best player in basketball is choking . They were heavily favored last night. And would have been in game 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X