No announcement yet.

2017+ Duramax owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy had a 17 dually. In and out of the dealer for a year before he gave it back.

Glow plug issues mostly

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      I have a '19 2500HD but only have 10k miles on it so far. Here are the only two negative things I have to say about it...

1. It shifts rough in my opinion compared to the Ford's I've owned. Dealership has checked it out and claims it's normal but I don't think so.

2. The feel of the 445hp is underwhelming to me compared to the Powerstrokes.

This is just my opinion based on the first 4 months of having this truck.
      This has been my experience. I have a couple of buddies who have let me drive and pull a load with there L5P duramaxes and I agree with the above post. One of them has had heck with his. Personally I would get a 6.7 powerstroke or 6.7 cummins.

That being said, out of all the 3/4 ton trucks, the chevy's ride the best by far.
      Last edited by Arrowthreat; 05-10-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Get a Ford!

I just got a new 6.7 Powerstroke. Before I bought it I look at all the big 3 diesels. The Chevys got crossed off pretty quick for three reasons. No head room, no AC vents in the back and the DEF has to be filled from under the hood. All three sound pretty dumb but it was enough reason for me.

Comment

17 Chevy High Country...so far I love it. Way smoother then the 5.9 dodge i had be driving. Really like the power it has as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
            Get a Ford!

I just got a new 6.7 Powerstroke. Before I bought it I look at all the big 3 diesels. The Chevys got crossed off pretty quick for three reasons. No head room, no AC vents in the back and the DEF has to be filled from under the hood. All three sound pretty dumb but it was enough reason for me.
            Put that thing on a diet and watch it come to life!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
              If that tiny hood scoop obstructs your view you might need a couple phone books to sit on
              My thoughts exactly [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                Put that thing on a diet and watch it come to life!
                Yeah, mine lost some weight a few days after it came home!

Comment

Working...
                X