No announcement yet.

Women and Their Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP needs to check his phone and see if she is tracking his location without him knowing it. It's very common tactic with the psychos in today's world.

They can set up to record your whereabouts as well so they don't have to monitor it 24/7. It's scary accurate and can be set up in seconds.

If there was a hourly rate hotel, apartment complex or a jiggle joint/Asian spa next to the vet's office that might be why she freaked out.

If she is tracking you be sure to have some fun with it before you disable the connection.

Comment

Glad your dog is OK.
      Female/Relationship is covered pretty good.
      I would suggest that you decide who is in charge of your whereabouts and it be defined clearly. I share my location with my wife when I'm traveling/fishing/hunting alone, and turn it off when I return. She would love to know where I am every second, but that ain't happening, and I don't mess around on her. Explained to her that fat, 60 year olds with receding hair lines weren't really a hot commodity, she would still like to have a gps up my butt. :-) Women....

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Nobody is perfect - that's how it is. You choose what you can put up with, and what you can't. Doesn't matter what anyone else can put up with, or won't put up with.

Women being insecure is not a new thing. I blame a lot of it on Family and Friends. ESPECIALLY if there is a history with some of them.

I never did mind getting questioned on stuff like that, because I didn't have anything to hide. 2 1/2 years is a long time, but in the grand scheme of things it is not. Talk to her about it, get the feelings behind it, understand where it is coming from and become better because of it. Listen and communicate your thoughts as well.
        Yes

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        I actually read every response of these 3 pages and this was the best one. I don't know how many women replied, so I may be the first.

3 times in 3 hours is nothing. You need to learn to communicate directly with her - ask her straight up why she was so upset. I can promise you it isn't really because she thought you were cheating. And if she says it that's exactly why, then you need to ask her why she thinks you would do such a thing.

Address this head on, don't assume (a s s + u + me), and get to the bottom of her insecurity now.

As a woman, I freak out if I call my husband and he doesn't call me back within an hour - not because I am worried he is cheating on me but because I am worried that he's not ok. And not ok can be not feeling well to in a massive car wreck and at the hospital. Yes, our minds go from one to the next in .0008 seconds. I've learned over 25 years that most of the time he's fine and can't get a signal or he didn't hear the phone ring. But I still worry. I can't help it.

Be the rock in her life and let her know how solid you are.
        And YES!

But I also think she has a lot of growing up to do...

Comment

Sooo let me get this straight. You took your dog into the vet, and did not call your gf while you were on the way?

Seems like one simple call would have alleviated this whole situation. And I don't think she is in the wrong to be upset, if she is used to you replying to her in a reasonable amount of time- or you have given her other reasons to be concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            OP needs to check his phone and see if she is tracking his location without him knowing it. It's very common tactic with the psychos in today's world.

They can set up to record your whereabouts as well so they don't have to monitor it 24/7. It's scary accurate and can be set up in seconds.

If there was a hourly rate hotel, apartment complex or a jiggle joint/Asian spa next to the vet's office that might be why she freaked out.

If she is tracking you be sure to have some fun with it before you disable the connection.
            How is that tracking done? Is it an app or what?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              Life 360 is an app and I use it to track my kids...

Comment

I think the crazy:hot matrix comes into play here.

You're definitely on the east side of this chart. North-south doesn't sound good based on the evidence.

Last edited by meltingfeather; 05-10-2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

She actually doesn’t sound to crazy are she would of called from a masked number after he didn’t answer hers . Like one of his good friends phone number would of showed up are his mom are dads number would of showed up now that’s crazy.. I’ve seen it all 1st hand .

Comment

What's the latest? She get over it and all is well now?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      On Iphones its the find my phone app. You leave your phone unlocked for a minute. They send you a request to track you on their phone, approval alert comes in a millisecond. They click OK on your phone, delete the txt and they gotcha.

I track my kids phones with it like most of us do, but in the wrong hands.....

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                        What's the latest? She get over it and all is well now?

Yeah we went to dinner last night and talked for a while. She seems fine this morning. Who knows, like I said it’s great the vast majority of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                          And you never got divorced? If not and she doesn't make a lot more money than you do that is one shrewd financial decision
                          After she was gone a few months I told her we either get divorced or do a post nuptial agreement to seperate our assets. I am trying to build a business and wasnt going to let her go a few years then take half of it. She agreed. So financially we have no community property any more. The house and business are all mine again.

While separated we ( supposedly ) remained monogomous.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Life 360 is an app and I use it to track my kids...
                            Same here. Live360 is a pretty good app for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              She actually doesn’t sound to crazy are she would of called from a masked number after he didn’t answer hers . Like one of his good friends phone number would of showed up are his mom are dads number would of showed up now that’s crazy.. I’ve seen it all 1st hand .
                              Naw. When you catch them sneaking up on you from behind with a butcher knife. That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                Naw. When you catch them sneaking up on you from behind with a butcher knife. That's crazy.

Are when you go outside and she is in your truck and the truck is running but you have both set of keys with you . Come to find out she went and had a key made . You look a few days later and find panties in your glove box and cuts all in your back seat . She staged the panties in your glove box . And accused you of cheating on her but you just seen those panties on her a week before [emoji23][emoji2371][emoji37]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X