No announcement yet.

Women and Their Quirks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotness wears off. Crazy lasts forever and usually only gets worse as the looks go away. RUN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      Jake, proceed with caution!! they're all crazy, some hide it better than others. this one ain't hidin it too well.
      Jake, listen to Wild Bill Billy. He knows of what he speaks. This legend is a virtual expert on this subject!

Comment

I'd chew her *** out and let her know that type of behavior is not tolerated since you obviously think she is a keeper.

Comment

I have no advice ( not qualified ) but it could be worse. My wife has left me 3 times in 12yrs. She has been gone for 2yrs this time, and now wants to come back.......feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            I have no advice ( not qualified ) but it could be worse. My wife has left me 3 times in 12yrs. She has been gone for 2yrs this time, and now wants to come back.......feel better now?

Been gone for 2 years and she’s still your wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just wait tell she starts going through your phone and calling all your contacts in the middle of the night seeing if you have some other chic under a bogus name . 😖😬

Comment

Is her mom crazy? If so there is a good chance she is/ will be too. Goes for looks as well.

I hope you don't take TBH advice based on a single snapshot of your life! Good luck![emoji850]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

All these bow hunters on here and nobody commented on how cool it is that her left boob is an anchor point.

Comment

Originally posted by nativeaustin View Post
                    All these bow hunters on here and nobody commented on how cool it is that her left boob is an anchor point.
                    This will change to.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      This will change to.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                      Funny and true

Comment

There isn't anyone out there that is an expert, but I would make it a point to discuss this with her and try to find out where all of this is coming from and if she can work through it!

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul
                          Oh boy.... I just got out a 9.5 year relationship with a girl with big time daddy issues. She sought attention from other men and I turned a blind eye to it until she finally ran off with another guy.

Best of luck with your situation.
                          ****, that sucks.....

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            Is her mom crazy? If so there is a good chance she is/ will be too. Goes for looks as well.

I hope you don't take TBH advice based on a single snapshot of your life! Good luck![emoji850]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Someone didn’t read the whole thread

Comment

I know lots of people in great marriages, including myself (27 years) and none of them operate like the scenario you described. Good luck and for your sake I hope she doesn't see this thread

Comment

There are a lot of fish in the sea. She also does not have the patent on the v*g*na. Move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X