Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Oh I'm just fine...

And I know that's her issue. She not only cares too much but she just can't NOT do her job 100%. I try telling her she can only do so much and deal with so much school BS..she should just slack off a little..but she can't
    Yep, I have a wife that is the same way. She is just not a school teacher. I have a lot of friends that are teachers and they have a hard time staying in the profession due to the crap they have to put up with. In our district we loose teachers like hot cakes. It is crazy. I can tell you now, there is no way I could do it. I would be in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
      Yep, I have a wife that is the same way. She is just not a school teacher. I have a lot of friends that are teachers and they have a hard time staying in the profession due to the crap they have to put up with. In our district we loose teachers like hot cakes. It is crazy. I can tell you now, there is no way I could do it. I would be in jail.
      And people just can't figure out why the end up with a crappy teacher that doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Why don't they have the kid tested by whatever expert tests for dyslexia? Then everyone involved would know for sure whether he does or doesn't have it, and they won't have to argue with each other about it.
        ^

Comment

Working...
        X