Zero Turn Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Thanks for info. My ground is pretty much flat and have too many trees to go under to leave it up.

My residential model hustler I ran into hundreds of tree and/or fence posts and never damaged one of those yokes. Maybe you need to be going full speed head on into something to tear one up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, I know what you're talkin' 'bout around the trees! Just last 2 weeks, I finally finished trimming the trees in the yard were I mow so my ROPD wouldn't grab the low limbs... 2 in particular, if I went around them just right, that bar would grab and just slowly lift the front end off the ground. My mower has a big ol' bumper around the back and it would hit the ground and that would start to lift the drive wheels off the ground and the mower would lose traction... scare the hell outta me! I let the ROPD down because of that, then I almost rolled it in the road ditch up on the county road in the front of my property... got close enough I bailed off... engine of course died when my butt left the seat and it stopped. That's why I began to trim trees... gotta put that bar back up JIC... I'm gettin' to old and slow to bail like that too many times!

Comment

Working...
    X