• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude that's awesome. Congrats

Comment

Congrats amigo!

Comment

Congrats on the new gig Heath! I wish the both of y'all the best of luck.

Comment

Congratulations. I like Texas Hunter. Have several of their feeders. and the remote controlled road feeder is great. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            When I sold the Social Club, I had a lot of people ask why, but wasn't ready to share the full story just yet. The wife and I are relocating to San Antonio as I have accepted a job with Texas Hunter Products as Director of Sales.

After 17 years in the Team Sports side of the Sporting Goods Industry working for awesome companies like Nocona Athletic, Louisville Slugger, and Wilson Sporting Goods, I am jumping over to the Outdoor side. I have been keeping my eye on the Outdoor Industry for awhile and the perfect opportunity popped up for me. Texas Hunter has a great history (65 years) and is an awesome company with great people working for it. It is in the the Pradco Outdoor Brands family (Summit, Moultrie, Knight and Hale, Code Blue, Whitetail Institute to go along with 17 fishing brands).

We are moving to Hidden Forrest (281 / Bitters area) at the end of the month. I am in San Antonio now so hopefully we can get a Happy Hour going soon. We have had a great time exploring our new city and I am looking forward to living here.

Congrats on the career move. You’ll be living right down the road. Holler if you need anything.

Comment

That’s awesome! If you ever want to come slum it with the poor people out in Pipe Creek/Bandera, I’ll buy the Lonestar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to San Antonio, congrats on the new career opportunity! Sounds like a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  When I sold the Social Club, I had a lot of people ask why, but wasn't ready to share the full story just yet. The wife and I are relocating to San Antonio as I have accepted a job with Texas Hunter Products as Director of Sales.

After 17 years in the Team Sports side of the Sporting Goods Industry working for awesome companies like Nocona Athletic, Louisville Slugger, and Wilson Sporting Goods, I am jumping over to the Outdoor side. I have been keeping my eye on the Outdoor Industry for awhile and the perfect opportunity popped up for me. Texas Hunter has a great history (65 years) and is an awesome company with great people working for it. It is in the the Pradco Outdoor Brands family (Summit, Moultrie, Knight and Hale, Code Blue, Whitetail Institute to go along with 17 fishing brands).

We are moving to Hidden Forrest (281 / Bitters area) at the end of the month. I am in San Antonio now so hopefully we can get a Happy Hour going soon. We have had a great time exploring our new city and I am looking forward to living here.

My kin folk live in that area . Nice area and easy to get around . Good luck on the new adventure.

Comment

Congratulations Heath, sounds like a great gig

Comment

Wow, alot of folks in SA. The wife & I went there today to look at a house just N of Bergheim. We made an offer on a house and they accepted it, so after 64 yrs in Houston we will be relocating. Alot of Axis & WT running around the neighborhood.

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife Heath. Like the Team Sports, I
                        m certain you will do well. And south Texas hunting will be right out your back door now.

I'm also a fan of Summit products, and Code Blue. In fact, I'm such a fan of Code Blue, I won't use anything else. I've had to much success with it, drawing deer in. Especially with mock scrapes.

Comment

This is awesome Heath...congrats brother, much deserved!! Dad & I are big on their feeder kits & have them on all but one set up. Hope this new chapter is blessing for you guys!!

My sister is in SA & while I don't get up often, will most certainly ping you when I do...no excuses for getting down to shoot whitewing this season amigo.

Saludos

Comment

So the rumor is true. Allsome. This also explains why the TBH Open moved to San Antonio this year.

Comment

I agree that SA is the best big city in Texas and you picked a good area. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys! I am excited to see so many TBHers in the area and we will have to start up some good happy hours. Anybody a handyman, plumber, fence builder, painter, tile layer, electrician, etc,

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                                Congrats Heath! Glad it all worked out. Lot easier for you to get to the SDC now
                                Just stop in and grab me!

Originally posted by doug View Post
                                Congrats!!!! Pretty close to our Victoria lease, you'll have to come hang out sometime.
                                I would love to come share a fire with you and could drag Chris Martin down with me.

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                                So the rumor is true. Allsome. This also explains why the TBH Open moved to San Antonio this year.
                                Some TBHers have already booked their rooms for that weekend. We close on the 4th, move in the 5th, have guest on the 7th. Glad my wife is cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X