• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
      Pre set, I was told to put 250 miles on them before adjusting, but honestly I think they are set just right. I upgraded to 30” and 14” rims. Honestly I think I went a touch to big and 28 would of been fine, but end of the day extra inch of ground clearance never hurt.
      What brand tires are you running?

Comment

X

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
          What brand tires are you running?
          Motoclaw

Comment

For the guys who had Triple C do their roof, do you know if they can make one to your specs and ship it?

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
              For the guys who had Triple C do their roof, do you know if they can make one to your specs and ship it?

Not sure but I bought a used MulePro off here from a guy with a steel roof from triple c and it sure makes the machine top heavy. I’d do aluminum if I could again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                Custom Marine Concepts in Spring can make an aluminum one to your specs. They are not too far from you. You can see mine earlier in this thread.

Comment

Highlighter 2” lift, ITP Hurricanes, 28-10-14 MOTORAVAGE, Kawasaki windshield. I have some spacers on order for the rear.

The 2” lift is more like 3-3.5 like some have said, I wish it was more like 2.5. Still rides good, but not as good as stock. Front seems to sit just a touch higher than the back, front shocks are at set to lowest setting and back are set to 1 notch above lowest. (Recommended for lift)

Has anyone found a bow holder that works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put some interco snipers, 8ply DOT rated. I ripped a tire on my old set of mud lites, at the deer lease last weekend. Don’t think it’ll happen with these. 27x11-12 was the biggest size in 12” wheels.

Comment

Highlighter 2” lift, ITP Hurricanes, 28-10-14 MOTORAVAGE, Kawasaki windshield. I have some spacers on order for the rear.

The 2” lift is more like 3-3.5 like some have said, I wish it was more like 2.5. Still rides good, but not as good as stock. Front seems to sit just a touch higher than the back, front shocks are at set to lowest setting and back are set to 1 notch above lowest. (Recommended for lift)

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                      Put some interco snipers, 8ply DOT rated. I ripped a tire on my old set of mud lites, at the deer lease last weekend. Don’t think it’ll happen with these. 27x11-12 was the biggest size in 12” wheels.

Very nice

Comment

Just adding the 28x10x14 tires gave me 2" of lift. With my short legs, that was plenty!!! I like those tires BTW! Also, look into the superATV rear A-Arms. Will really help your wheel well clearance on the back wheels, and give some additional ground clearance. See my pics above. I rode some pretty rough, rocky trails during my Arizona elk hunt, and had no clearance issues.

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                        Love my snipers! They held up well in the Arizona rocks.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Palmetto; 11-20-2020, 07:42 AM.

Comment

All the rides look good. I'm stuck in between a mule pro and Ranger. I've owned a ranger before but have rode in a few mules. Any of you guys owned both that could give some feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by HAWG DAWG View Post
                            All the rides look good. I'm stuck in between a mule pro and Ranger. I've owned a ranger before but have rode in a few mules. Any of you guys owned both that could give some feedback?
                            I’ve owned both. Ranger first, then the Mule Pro. In my opinion the Mule Pro is a far better machine.

Comment

Warranty is what sold me on the mule pro, they are 3 years on the mule. Polaris is only 1.

They are the best riding machines as well. Cadillac!

Comment

Polaris-
                                Speed and acceleration
                                Storage
                                Overall Space
                                Factory accessories
                                North Star model is factory

Mule-
                                Warranty
                                Ride
                                Length
                                Build quality
                                Quietest

I’m about to add second mule to my fleet, tired of a
                                Hauling it back and forth. Wife drives it all over the neighborhood and town.

I personally think if you want the pluses of the Polaris above look at Can Am

Early Christmas present to myself though Super ATV had cabs on close out.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Texans42; 12-03-2020, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X