Mule Pro Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
    Dang. I am at 2.25 showing on front. I wonder if adding the front arms of that will let me do less on the shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have it cranked, how much clearance do you have from bottom of cab.

I ran 30” with normal shocks, and superatv arms until my shocks came in.

Comment

I haven’t measured. I will the next time I have it off the trailer

Comment

If you 30” with normal shocks and arched arms you will need HD springs, rub top front when you bottom out.

Now you have me tempted to play with spanners. Think I have another 2 inches before I can’t get into garage

Arched Arms only move tires forward so yes

Comment

Anybody add a winch to the roof to help lift animals into the bed?

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post

Not yet, but I bought the winch for it....

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
              I have one mounted in the bed for that.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dc1986; 06-10-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

2020 Pro Ranch. The only thing I have done is lights, windshield and Kawasaki factory radio.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                  There is a huge open space under the front seat. This Plano box from Academy fits in it perfectly

I see you have the lid on the bottom. Is this the only way it will fit? Or can you put the lid on.

Comment

Originally posted by rscrub View Post
                    I see you have the lid on the bottom. Is this the only way it will fit? Or can you put the lid on.

It didn’t fit for me with the lid on. Not as much dust got in there as I would have thought. I keep all my tools in there and it has been really handy

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      It didn’t fit for me with the lid on. Not as much dust got in there as I would have thought. I keep all my tools in there and it has been really handy

Ok thank you. I picked one up tonight on the way to work. I will fit it tomorrow. Did you use extra supports?

Comment

Ok thank you. I picked one up tonight on the way to work. I will fit it tomorrow. Did you use extra supports?

I just did this to mine today. Awesome and cheap compared to other stuff.
                        I had to do a little whittling on one side of the lid, where the clips are (removed the clips) and it fit perfectly. I've probably got 30 lbs of stuff in it it's solid. No extra support. Really happy with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Shark View Post
                          I just did this to mine today. Awesome and cheap compared to other stuff.
                          I had to do a little whittling on one side of the lid, where the clips are (removed the clips) and it fit perfectly. I've probably got 30 lbs of stuff in it it's solid. No extra support. Really happy with it

[emoji1303] awesome

Comment

Lid on mine. You do need to trim the clips. Made a base for it out of some thin aluminum angle. Screwed the box down to the frame.

Found a little tutorial on kawieriders forum I believe. I'll get a pic of the final and see if I can find the link.

Comment

Not the original link I was thinking of but This link will get you close.

Comment

This is the resource I was thinking of.

Comment

Working...
                                X