No announcement yet.

Mule Pro Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre set, I was told to put 250 miles on them before adjusting, but honestly I think they are set just right. I upgraded to 30” and 14” rims. Honestly I think I went a touch to big and 28 would of been fine, but end of the day extra inch of ground clearance never hurt.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Texans42; 12-19-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Just installed my lift today!!

New windshield from Kolpin came damaged with the glass broke and bent up.

Taking it back to dealer I bought it from.

Last thing I’ll add is a light bar.

My rear high seat is getting blasted and painted with two coats of black paint.

The pics are before (rear high rack on)

After lift installed is the pic without the rear high rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New windshield installed and re-installed the high rack!!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
          New windshield installed and re-installed the high rack!!

Looks great. Is that the Kolpin windshield? How do you like it and how bad is the dust?

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            Looks great. Is that the Kolpin windshield? How do you like it and how bad is the dust?

Haven’t driven off the pavement yet, I’m hoping not terrible.

Our lease isn’t really dusty as lost our just two track trails

Comment

Yes it’s the Kolpin

Comment

After years of wanting a utv, but also not wanting to pay more than I have for an actual real car, we finally bought a used but totally stock 2004 Kawasaki Mule 4010. I took a bunch of notes from this thread, but kinda wanted to resurrect it to see if anybody else wanted to add to it.

Thanks y’all for all the info.

Comment

Any one have a factory bumper they would be willing to sell for a 2018 Pro DXT, I think most model have the same bolt pattern. If so please call or text 830.832.8669. I'm in the San Antonio area. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kjheiter View Post
                    Any one have a factory bumper they would be willing to sell for a 2018 Pro DXT, I think most model have the same bolt pattern. If so please call or text 830.832.8669. I'm in the San Antonio area. Thanks

Check with Nick at Texas-Outdoors. He kept the factory ones off mine when he replaced them.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                      If you are not going to run 30” go with just elka shocks, with 30” you will need arms. Not hard, pretty straight forward. I think you can actually run 30” with just the rear arms but don’t quote me.

The elkas are simply to install. You will have to trim a touch as in 1/8 in but literally nothing. You don’t even have to take wheels off

Do you have arched arms in the front ? I added arms to the rear and the elka shocks. My 30”s rub in the front when I turn. I have front arms in the way. They are being sent to a guy in Michigan first to fab up some cv guards.

Comment

Yes I have front and rear. I’m running motoclaw tires, not sure what my offset is on my rims

Where are the rubbing, wheel well or arms?
                        Last edited by Texans42; 04-22-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Wheel well when I turn. I have terrabytes. Have you measured the threads showing on the shocks ?

Comment

Top of spanner
                            1 1/2” showing rear
                            1” showing front

I have 4” from tire to bottom of wheel well to front
                            15” from ground to bottom of cab

Comment

I don’t understand you rubbing. If I have 4” and you subtract the 1.5 inch forward you still should have 2.5” of clearance

Comment

Dang. I am at 2.25 showing on front. I wonder if adding the front arms of that will let me do less on the shocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X