Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Huge boar with budget night vision!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge boar with budget night vision!

Here is a monster I shot the other night!

Watch "Huge Boar Budget Nightvision!" on YouTube

Dang! That ole boy had some dog killers on him! Great video.

Comment

you can not beat that scope for the money

Comment

Originally posted by JLadner View Post
        I have had this one for several years and shot a lot of pigs.......zero issues!

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Good hog. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

What's the max distance you can really see with those scopes? That seemed like it did the trick without any issue.

Great video.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                What's the max distance you can really see with those scopes? That seemed like it did the trick without any issue.

Great video.
                I like to hunt close at night. I depend on my ears more than anything. A big boar will usually give himself away coming in but you have to know what your listening for. They will kick a rock rub some brush or flap their ears. I can see well past 100 yards with that scope but like I said I like to set up close so that I can hear them coming. I dont set up to close because a smart boar will circle the feeder to wind check. I give them enough room to do this but I still want to hear them so being back to far will create problems imho. This setup works perfect for the way I hunt over bait.

Comment

Originally posted by JLadner View Post
                  I have less than 600 dollars in the whole scope and recorder rig and it performs great for the application that I use it in.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Good boar, great video. I'm with you on the second shot. If he's worth one, he's worth two !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        Good boar, great video. I'm with you on the second shot. If he's worth one, he's worth two !
                        I have had way to many "dead pigs" jump up and run off never to be seen again. Insurance shot lol

Comment

very nice

Comment

That is awesome. Got to try that scope setup. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                              That is awesome. Got to try that scope setup. Congrats
                              Great scope for the money. I have had it several years and I will say that I am hard on gear! It has shot numerous pigs for several of my friends and family. I have rode with it on the 4 wheeler in very rough terrain with zero issues. Hell, I even ran over the gun with my truck lol. Still going strong!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X