Anybody play Diplomacy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    just curious if your other game has more email action?

Email is usually quite the flurry after turn results are released but quiets down quickly. Remember, even if you don’t need to talk with another player for the upcoming move it’s good to keep the discussion flowing in case you need to work with someone in the future.

In my other game, Italy went out crazy aggressive and just got screwed by another player. He is now faced with fighting for survival and will be out of the game in another two turns unless someone really messes up. He’s bummed, he and offered to fight everyone else off to let me have his production territories (I’m Turkey in that game and his only ally).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Next deadline quickly approaching...

Comment

Results are in! Everyone gained territory except Austria, who got outsmarted by Italy. Turkey is making its moves into the Mediterranean, and Russia conservatively protected its back gate while still accomplishing two builds. France takes Spain and Portugal but not Belgium, haha!). England gains Norway, and I got Holland.

Next up is the build phase where we all add armies or fleets to increase our forces to equal the number of dots we control. France, Russia, and Italy build 2. The rest of us, except Austria, build 1.

Comment

Interesting turns ahead..

Comment

Builds are almost due and then the fun begins again.

Comment

Winter builds are complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morgan, I didn't mean to steal your thunder taking over update duties but I downloaded Tapatalk for the first time and WOW posting pics is infinitely easier than what I used to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                  Morgan, I didn't mean to steal your thunder taking over update duties but I downloaded Tapatalk for the first time and WOW posting pics is infinitely easier than what I used to go through.

No problem!...and welcome to the future!

Comment

Oh, and thanks for posting the regular map and not the “special edition” created just for fancy pants France’s high maintenance demands.

Comment

Next turn is on the horizon... either all my commissars froze crossing the tundra to speak with Austria,Turkey and Italy, or they all got too drunk on our vodka to respond

Comment

i like vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                          Next turn is on the horizon... either all my commissars froze crossing the tundra to speak with Austria,Turkey and Italy, or they all got too drunk on our vodka to respond
                          I think they are all fighting over the one bottle of Ouzo.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                            I think they are all fighting over the one bottle of Ouzo.
                            Can't say I blame them...

Comment

My phone got wet and doesn't work, on vacation and not sure when I will replace it, so texts and emails won't be seen for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                My phone got wet and doesn't work, on vacation and not sure when I will replace it, so texts and emails won't be seen for a bit.

No worries. With the admin out on vacation too our next moves won’t be due until 7/6 I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X