Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
    jshouse--
    Congratulations to your young hunter! Well done.
    Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Good job young man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks fellas, he was already trying to figure out where to put him on the wall

Good luck QB

Comment

congrats to the young one jshouse!

Comment

Most likely gonna be the last sit till after Turkey day. Who knows after that with the weather

The two weeks prior to my son and I coming up here a buck we call "lucky" was the most consistent hes been in the 5+ years we've been watching him. Kiddo been hunting him 8 hours a day since Monday afternoon and hes been a no show.

Fingers crossed the old studs luck runs out today

Comment

Several nice bucks lately!!! Congratulations to all!!

Comment

Looks like the 2nd rut is about to kick off in Trinity Co. I saw several bucks chasing doe this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
              Looks like the 2nd rut is about to kick off in Trinity Co. I saw several bucks chasing doe this morning.
              Good to hear, I’ll be hunting in Anderson county this weekend. I was hoping there would still be some rut activity up there as well.

Comment

Man, the deer movement has really tapered off this week in SE Texas. They do this about this time every year though at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  Man, the deer movement has really tapered off this week in SE Texas. They do this about this time every year though at this time.
                  Yup. My dad keeps going and I keep telling him he’s wasting his time. It’ll pick back up after about Christmas.

Comment

Didn’t see squat tonight. Corn piling up under the feeders...

Comment

I hunted 3 days at my lease in honey island and saw 1 deer. Its super slow for us right now. Not any better at my other spot in walker county either.

Comment

It's slow here as well. Acorns have been raining for the past two weeks. Deer come to where the hand corn is and walk around to the oak trees to eat their fill. Surely they won't last much longer.

Comment

Despite the bi polar weather we drove up last night. Wife and son camped in ground blinds with archery gear and I'm on over watch looking for swine.

I think its warmer today than any weekend I hunted in October

Comment

That's why I came home yesterday, plus the wife is coming down with something.

Comment

Man, great bucks fellas congrats!

Comment

Shhhhhh....we arent wabbit hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X