Clear All

nice deer. Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations! Now get back to work.

Comment

Awesome bucks guys

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          Acorns are drying up and the chasing is getting started in Hunt county, the next few weeks should be really good.
          I hunt in Kaufman county and have seen the young ones chasing but haven’t even got any older bucks on game camera yet. When do you typically see the best rut activity from the older bucks? Usually we’ve seen them cruising by now, and our peek is around thanksgiving week.

Comment

Anyone know how deer movement is looking in Houston/Trinity county? I’m assuming the rut is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
              Anyone know how deer movement is looking in Houston/Trinity county? I’m assuming the rut is over.

Had a nice secondary rut last few days. Now. Ucks are not locked down. Cruising more and eating corn again. They hungry.

Comment

That's good news
                Last edited by Allpublic; 11-18-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Rut activity in Trinity Co.

Congrats to all of you that have harvested your buck. There is still some rut activity in Trinity County as per my last sit this weekend.
                  Will keep on until the game is over. Hopefully can connect with a good one.

Comment

Congrats

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                    I wish I had a long write up for this one but I dont. New deer that just showed up last week crossed Sunday morning at 7:05 and I popped him with the 270. He had to make it interesting and ran 15 yards for an easy recovery. Now to catch up on my honey dues i've been slacking on the last 7 weeks.

[ATTACH][ATTACH]980740[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                    Congrats BB on a great buck!

Comment

Rut activity

Originally posted by Qban View Post
                      Congrats to all of you that have harvested your buck. There is still some rut activity in Trinity County as per my last sit this weekend.
                      Will keep on until the game is over. Hopefully can connect with a good one.
                      3 year old trying to get some action
                      Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone hunt in Shelby county? This is my 4th year out there and I'm still trying to figure out the timing of the rut. I've shot bucks on 11/6 and 11/10, but neither seemed very rutted up. I was out last weekend and saw plenty of does, but no bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Had a nice secondary rut last few days. Now. Ucks are not locked down. Cruising more and eating corn again. They hungry.

Ah. So public land activity will probably be at a minimum. I figured they’d be raiding corn feeders by now.

Comment

Finally caught up to an old 8 I've been after all season. Had one opportunity with my bow while hunting a scrape in late October but he winded me about 50 yards out. Ended up killing him with a rifle at 10 yards while walking in late to my stand. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              Don’t personally know the hunter, but have a friend that’s have this buck on camera come to find out. I received this pic early this morning

Reported Wood co
                              Friend of mine had him on camera lots of times to. He was gonna take off last Friday Mornin and hunt but another guy had already taken off so he couldn’t, deer showed up at 730 that Mornin and was killed a day or 2 later. Hell of a wood county stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Bretto22 View Post
                                Friend of mine had him on camera lots of times to. He was gonna take off last Friday Mornin and hunt but another guy had already taken off so he couldn’t, deer showed up at 730 that Mornin and was killed a day or 2 later. Hell of a wood county stud!
                                Your friend initials C.K. ? Or even more people watching him?

Comment

Working...
                                X