No announcement yet.

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched a lady hit a buck on the feeder road of 45 south at lake woodlands. They’re definitely moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Watched a lady hit a buck on the feeder road of 45 south at lake woodlands. They’re definitely moving

How big was he?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        How big was he?

Nothing special. I was going too fast to take a photo. From my quick glance he looked like a semi-mature buck pencil horned 8. Typical woodlands neighborhood buck.

Comment

I saw this guy at 2 o’clock today behind a Walmart down the road from my house in Spring. He was with a doe and has got to be at least 20” wide.

Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-30-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            I saw this guy at 2 o’clock today behind a Walmart down the road from my house in Spring. He was with a doe and has got to be at least 20” wide.

That’s a nice deer

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

The one off Rayford or Louetta? I saw a buck very similar to him Monday night. Too dark for a photo but he was chasing a doe down a ditch heading towards Walmart off of Rayford lol.

Comment

Looking forward to this weekend up in Houston/Anderson County. It's been a great season so far. My goal this weekend is to get my wife and daughter their first buck. My son knocked down his first one last weekend. The bucks were starting to chase pretty good last Saturday. With this weather, it's setting up to be a fantastic hunting weekend. The kids are out of school Monday so we have 3 days to see what happens!

Comment

Sat until 1:00 and saw 7 bucks cruising and chasing this morning in Cherokee County.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunted yesterday and had deer in constantly. Passed a big 6 year old 8 in the pouring rain. I have many pics of him and had made no effort to kill him. He is bigger in real life. Only the thought of trailing him in the rain saved his life. He stayed in the corn pile 25 minutes

Comment

Killed one of our management 8 yesterday. Trinity Co deer are rutting hard, I saw over 20 deer yesterday in a bow stand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

New buck just jumped to the top of the hit list

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                            The one off Rayford or Louetta? I saw a buck very similar to him Monday night. Too dark for a photo but he was chasing a doe down a ditch heading towards Walmart off of Rayford lol.

2920 and Gosling

Comment

Saw 3 good bucks between the highway and the dirt road. Unloaded and went to check under feeders for pigs. There was deer at every corner.

Gonna be good in the morning and I can't wait. I've consistently shot my bucks the day before rifle opens. This I let my son skip school. Hoping for his 1st archery deer in the morning

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                                Killed one of our management 8 yesterday. Trinity Co deer are rutting hard, I saw over 20 deer yesterday in a bow stand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Great looking buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X