2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Biggun killed in Liberty County too not far from my house between Tarkington Prairie and Moss Hill. Kid shot it-Youth weekend...
    I think I counted 10 typical points on one side. That sucker was impressive.

Comment

From Instagram

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        From Instagram

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Haha. It shows that I liked it on IG. [emoji23] Busted. Monster deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen 3 different 8’s in last 3 sits and plenty of doe, fawns and youngins
          Just not the right 8 yet.

He was about 25 minutes late to the corn party last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Biggun killed in Liberty County too not far from my house between Tarkington Prairie and Moss Hill. Kid shot it-Youth weekend...
            This one Charlie?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
              This one Charlie?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Thats the one I was referring to. Pretty sure thats the one he was referring to as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Thats the one I was referring to. Pretty sure thats the one he was referring to as well.
                My brother sent me pics today. Friend of one of my nephews supposedly killed it.

No telling what is in those trinity river bottoms, been 3 years since they have really been hunted due to floods.

Comment

Yep, that's it... Supposedly only scored 167... but looks bigger'n that to me!!

Comment

Watched my target 8 eat corn through my nikons at 20 yards, to dark to shoot... seen 3 bucks one chasing a doe and fawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think it’s because the body of the deer itself wasn’t very big.

Comment

agreed.

Heck of a deer with all those points!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          I think it’s because the body of the deer itself wasn’t very big.
                          Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          agreed.

Heck of a deer with all those points!

There's a whole bunch of pics of him on the book of faces someone sent to me... I don't do bof, but that sucker looks big from all angles...

Comment

Yeah my son killed him. I haven’t had time to post about it yet. The deer was a ten pt last year and just blew up this yr. had too many pictures of him lately to let him walk because he would have got shot. The deer was only 3-1/2 or 4-1/2. I. Pretty sure 3-1/2. My 14 yr old killed him about 9 am. We named the deer palmetto because that’s what his horns looked like! My 12 yr old killed a 134 Sunday mornin. Old deer too that we had no pictures of at all and just showed up! He was pumped after the brother got ol palmetto! I will post some pics when I can guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jpenn24 View Post
                              Yeah my son killed him. I haven’t had time to post about it yet. The deer was a ten pt last year and just blew up this yr. had too many pictures of him lately to let him walk because he would have got shot. The deer was only 3-1/2 or 4-1/2. I. Pretty sure 3-1/2. My 14 yr old killed him about 9 am. We named the deer palmetto because that’s what his horns looked like! My 12 yr old killed a 134 Sunday mornin. Old deer too that we had no pictures of at all and just showed up! He was pumped after the brother got ol palmetto! I will post some pics when I can guys.

Comment

Last pic is last yr when he was a ten pt. Then the other buck is my 12 ye olds

Comment

Working...
                                X