Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    Good luck!

Thumbguard it is. The new born didn’t sleep much so I gave the wife a break. About to slip out to my corn pile at the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

We filled some feeders after the morning hunt and saw a lot of deer up and moving so we’re in the stands early. My boy decided he wanted to take out the AR
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Thumbguard it is. The new born didn’t sleep much so I gave the wife a break. About to slip out to my corn pile at the house.

I didn’t realize y’all had had the baby. Congrats. Hope you get your boy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            I passed on this buck I call Hyrack the day before this front hit. I got great video of him breeding a doe at 12 yards. Pretty dang cool.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Cool vid Johnny!

I stayed away unhealthy this weekend,

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

I think I’m going to head in after Pronghorn tonight if I can get away from the house, if not I’ll hunt local and chase Thumbguard.

Ooof! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So I guess our neighbors decided they needed to blows train horn and start shooting. Now they are yelling and hooting and hollers. Looks like my evening hunt is over.

Comment

Johnny, that is an awesome video!! I have literally hundreds of hours of videos and thousands of hours on stand and have NEVER witnessed that live!! That is pretty dang cool you got it on video!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Johnny, that is an awesome video!! I have literally hundreds of hours of videos and thousands of hours on stand and have NEVER witnessed that live!! That is pretty dang cool you got it on video!
                    That doe in the background is kinda kinky watching them like that.

Comment

Seeing lots of deer last few sits. Just not the right one yet. Little bit of chasing and daylight movement getting better.

Maybe this evening my luck will change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Doubled down on the pigs this evening!

Comment

Shot 2 pigs Sat morning, one shoat and a big spotted sow. Lots of deer movement, just not the right deer lol. Saw a good buck Sunday morning at 75 yds right at legal light. He wind checked the food plot lookin for does but didnt stick around. I saw an absolute bruiser Friday evening though so I re-positioned some cameras to try and get a good look at him.

Comment

We had 2 doe in n front she was milliseconds from shooting and they bolted. I thought they smelled the pig blood (might have). Then 30 seconds later he came in from same direction as pig blood. Neck was HUGE , and I’ll never forget the smell of this buck, heck I can still smell him. Stunk !!!!!

Hunting between 2 doe bedding areas on a ridge connecting. Seen 6 deer in 4 hours
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like there was an ETX monster killed this weekend, possibly around Henderson....

Comment

Biggun killed in Liberty County too not far from my house between Tarkington Prairie and Moss Hill. Kid shot it-Youth weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X