No announcement yet.

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be some good ones go down this weekend I bet!! If y'all haven't checked Jooger's live hunt thread, you should go check it out... He got a double this morning IN THE SNOW!! Ain't East Texas, but he is in Texas, the Panhandle... but October and trackin' deer in the snow is pretty special for an East Texas boy no matter where he is!!

Comment

Headed back to the lease. Hope big poppa shows this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the saddle again!!!

Comment

Hunted till 12:30 and saw 4 does.

Checked a cam before I climbed back in...my truck was in the shop Tuesday and it cost me a really, REALLY nice buck. FML lol

Comment

In the tree for the first hunt of many for the next two weeks. Scared a doe off while getting situated. Oughta be a good one this evening for some one !

Comment

The wind is ridiculous

Comment

Good luck everyone!! I pulled a card from a camera I had on a rub and got some really cool pictures and more than one deer using the same rub. I thought it was cool. I will see if I can get pictures to load from my phone

Comment

The wind isn’t too bad here... Yet anyways. Thought about grabbing my card but decided to wait till after the hunt

Comment

Hopefully they upload correctly. I have more on the computer but this is all I have on my phone for now.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
                      Hopefully they upload correctly. I have more on the computer but this is all I have on my phone for now.

Pretty cool !

Comment

Had a long horn spike chasing doe. 5 minutes later a yearling came out and is now eating

Comment

Well...got bloody tonight. My buddy shot the buck I’ve been after for 2 years now. I’m super happy for him but I also want to be sick LOL. This was a horse of a deer...looked like a **** steer. And fat! My God I’ve never seen so much fat on a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Well...got bloody tonight. My buddy shot the buck I’ve been after for 2 years now. I’m super happy for him but I also want to be sick LOL. This was a horse of a deer...looked like a **** steer. And fat! My God I’ve never seen so much fat on a deer.

Well heck, you can post something like that and not provide pics!! You know the rules!

Comment

Stupid bunch of does in full breeding heat here in Houston co today and yesterday. I'm not talking about pre rut. In talking breeding.

Comment

Any big boys followin' them around? You need to go get in the stand with that crossbow!!

Comment

Working...
                                X