No announcement yet.

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero movement on cell camera last night, should be good today as this front pushes through!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
      Zero movement on cell camera last night, should be good today as this front pushes through!
      Thanks man! I hope so!!! Listening to this rain and north wind whipping the trees around is reminiscent of my first bow kill!!

Comment

Rain quit here at daylight. It feels incredible outside and I’ve got high hopes for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
          just sat down in the blind in Anderson county!!! Going to be a good 5 day run at it! Going to be a lot of time in the seat!
          Best of luck. Once this wind lays late this evening it should be money for movement.

Rwc

Comment

My son and I are heading up to Elkart as soon as I pick him up from school this afternoon. His mom and sister are going to a wedding tomorrow so it's just me and him. Tomorrow morning will be his first deer hunt after getting his first hog last weekend. I'm really hoping to have a great day hunting with him tomorrow. The weather forecast looks great.

Comment

Haven’t seen anything moving yet except a bunch of crows.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                My son and I are heading up to Elkart as soon as I pick him up from school this afternoon. His mom and sister are going to a wedding tomorrow so it's just me and him. Tomorrow morning will be his first deer hunt after getting his first hog last weekend. I'm really hoping to have a great day hunting with him tomorrow. The weather forecast looks great.
                That’s awesome! I took my boy on his first hunt 2 weekend s ago and he had a blast! Played with the binos and range finder the entire time. He was calling the range finder a deer finder. He thought you looked through it and it would show him where the deer was. It was great. My boy is only 4 though but he had a blast!

Comment

Just saw a nice buck out in the open in CS on my way home from dropping kids off at school. [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MAN I wish I was in the woods instead of this office!! What an incredible morning.

Comment

I’m kicking myself for having forgotten my heater. The wind is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
                        That’s awesome! I took my boy on his first hunt 2 weekend s ago and he had a blast! Played with the binos and range finder the entire time. He was calling the range finder a deer finder. He thought you looked through it and it would show him where the deer was. It was great. My boy is only 4 though but he had a blast!
                        That's good stuff!

Comment

Saw a buck running a doe wde open in a pasture on 59. Had a young 8 chasing a doe on camera as I was pulling in the gate. Went to a different stand all settled in but no deer yet. Rain is still coming down, doesn’t seem to be moving, just kinda stalled out.

Comment

I slept in this morning and glad I did. LOTS of rain was dropped where I’m at and still having light rain. Oughta be cleared up for my evening hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I backed out and headed to town for a new battery and some lunch. Be back in this afternoon and moving my pop up to another feeder.

Comment

Since my last post I’ve seen a spike, 8 point and two somethings I didn’t get to identity as they were running a long ways off and the spike had me pinned down

Comment

Working...
                                X