X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Guys it’s not the rut....we do this every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh come on! Live a little lol. EVERY YEAR.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post

Everyone knows ruts in July! We are clearly in POST rut.... just trying to enlighten the masses

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post

[emoji23]

Comment

Think we've spent 73 dollars on arrows this weekend with the pigs. [emoji35]

Did see this buck in Robertson county. I'll offer hunts on a stud 7pt. Prolly get him with a slingshot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Think we've spent 73 dollars on arrows this weekend with the pigs. [emoji35]

Did see this buck in Robertson county. I'll offer hunts on a stud 7pt. Prolly get him with a slingshot

Noice!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Guys it’s not the rut....we do this every year

Our deer are gonna be starting very soon. The last 10 days of October it blows open every year. In my previous comment I mentioned about my buddy’s buck not being in rut in case anyone was wondering.

Comment

Hey Quackerbox,
                That shot looks familiar, lots of critters in the area there.

Comment

Humble brag on my son, Mudman13. Shot a pig with his bow 2 evenings in a row. We’re making the best of this hot ___weather. Fried back strap at deer camp tonight. He did 95% of the work. I’m
                  kicking back and enjoying a beverage. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                    Hey Quackerbox,
                    That shot looks familiar, lots of critters in the area there.
                    We own the lot across the street. Stop and say hi

@gigem95 that buck is 2 lots down from your buddy in that pic. There was 5 bucks on our 2 acres yesterday. 3 came running when my son was throwing some seed out and stood at 15 yards

Comment

In a tree in Rusk County. It’s foggy and noisy. Set up in bottom between a small lake and Striker Creek. Acorns and feeder corn on the ground.

Comment

Checking in from Anderson county between Slocum and Palestine. Not a **** thing moving for me this morning and it is an awesome morning. Neighbor spanked a 13 point yesterday main frame 8 with 5 scorable stickers. Stud of a buck. My third year out here and I can’t seem to get on one!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          We own the lot across the street. Stop and say hi

@gigem95 that buck is 2 lots down from your buddy in that pic. There was 5 bucks on our 2 acres yesterday. 3 came running when my son was throwing some seed out and stood at 15 yards

Ah ha! Very cool.

Comment

I am in southeast Texas, Liberty county. Last week during the full moon deer were running crazy all around my place, most was happening at night. I always check for hogs with night vision binoculars 4 or 5 times each night before going to bed. I could see them cutting in and out of the trees at my place and out through neighbors cow pastures.

Yesterday evening just before dark my wife said look at those deer running through the yard. I slipped out and it was a doe with 2 small 8pts hot after her. Shortly after dark it could have been the same doe but a resident young 10pt was on lockdown with a doe in the yard and fending off 3 other small bucks that wanted in on the action.

Yesterday was the first daylight action I have seen other than does just being skittish and running as a buck approaches.

Comment

If any of y’all are on FB check out the East Texas Hunting Club page. There was an absolute toad taken in Polk County chasing a doe this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                If any of y’all are on FB check out the East Texas Hunting Club page. There was an absolute toad taken in Polk County chasing a doe this morning.

Share the link for those of us without a FB account [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X