No announcement yet.

Heart Attack Symptoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been a critical care paramedic fireman for 20 years. Your are having a heart attack or fixing to have one. The pressure on your chest is text book symptoms. You need to see the ER or cardiologist immediately. I just had a heart attack back in may of last year. Same symptoms. Your are welcome to call me at 8172969414 my name is Jody.
    Last edited by Hawgdog374; 04-30-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Great news

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots older than you but I've had white coat syndrome all my life. Good luck to you and prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
          Look at it this way. Funeral is cheaper than a heart attack
          Man you'v posted some stupid stuff before but this is just beyond belief!! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Comment

I mean this in the nicest way but would you prefer to have money even if you’re not alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hawgdog374 View Post
              i have been a critical care paramedic fireman for 20 years. Your are having a heart attack or fixing to have one. The pressure on your chest is text book symptoms. You need to see the ER or cardiologist immediately. I just had a heart attack back in may of last year. Same symptoms. Your are welcome to call me at 8172969414 my name is Jody.

Originally posted by killbirds View Post
              I mean this in the nicest way but would you prefer to have money even if you’re not alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yall should read the whole thread...

Comment

Well I am finally out of there after 12 hours and lots of tests. The good news is no heart attack. They said my echo cardiogram was the best one they've ever seen and all of the tests seems to indicate that my heart is perfect. But they said I have crazy high blood pressure that was causing a lot of the symptoms over the last several days. They put me on a beta blocker and baby apirin and said no follow up was necessary with cardiologist. I'm sure that's gonna be one expensive bill just to find out my blood pressure was high...oh well. I appreciate all of the prayers and concern.
                Last edited by Pineywoods; 04-30-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Great News!

Comment

You will sleep good tonight

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Well I am finally out of there after 12 hours and lots of tests. The good news is no heart attack. They said my echo cardiogram was the best one they've ever seen and all of the tests seems to indicate that my heart is perfect. But they said I have crazy high blood pressure that was causing a lot of the symptoms over the last several days. They put me on a beta blocker and baby apirin and said no follow up was necessary with cardiologist. I'm sure that's gonna be one expensive bill just to find out my blood pressure was high...oh well. I appreciate all of the prayers and concern.
                      Prayers answered!! All this should give you peace of mind..

Comment

Well I am finally out of there after 12 hours and lots of tests. The good news is no heart attack. They said my echo cardiogram was the best one they've ever seen and all of the tests seems to indicate that my heart is perfect. But they said I have crazy high blood pressure that was causing a lot of the symptoms over the last several days. They put me on a beta blocker and baby apirin and said no follow up was necessary with cardiologist. I'm sure that's gonna be one expensive bill just to find out my blood pressure was high. Oh well... I appreciate all of the prayers and concern.
                        I am no doctor, but I have had a heart attack, and I know heart attack symptoms. You had the classic heart attack symptoms! It is hard to imagine high blood pressure could have caused all of your symptoms. I didn't understand your response about the enzymes...the 48 hour window thing??? My heart doctor told me the enzymes in my blood was an indicator of a heart attack.

That said, I am glad you got checked out.

Comment

That high blood pressure can cause strokes and other issues, you are lucky that it was found early. I know the bills are of concern, but you should go to a doc once a year from now on and get a check up.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            I am no doctor, but I have had a heart attack, and I know heart attack symptoms. You had the classic heart attack symptoms! It is hard to imagine high blood pressure could have caused all of your symptoms. I didn't understand your response about the enzymes...the 48 hour window thing??? My heart doctor told me the enzymes in my blood was an indicator of a heart attack.

That said, I am glad you got checked out.
                            The best that I understood, the enzymes will be in your blood within a 48 hr window of a heart attack. My "event" was at it's worst on Friday which is when I thought I may have had a possible heart attack. But with my continual symptoms over the last few days they felt the blood and the echo would tell the tale. I really have no idea. I listened to so much doctor babble today my brain is mush. I really have a hard time believing that all of what was going on was only high blood pressure but that's what they claim so I guess I'll have to hope they know what they are talking about. I was shocked when they had the stress test scheduled today then told me they weren't doing one. I had conflicting opinions all day by different staff. One nurse and doctor were concerned over my a abnormal EKG and then a shift change or whatever and a different doctor said he wasn't worried about it. I really didn't know what to think until they came in at the end to explain results and release me.
                            Last edited by Pineywoods; 04-30-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Treating the high BP was worth the visit, it's the "silent killer". Don't stress the costs, pay em as you can.

Comment

Praise the Lord Josh that you are better! High blood pressure is nothing to take lightly! You stay on top of that sir! Get yourself one of those BP measuring machines at the drug store (or even Wally-World). Check it regularly and if it remains high, don't put it off... get help with it. There is a good family practice group of physicians in the Kingwood area that I could recommend to you. If you want the details, PM me and I'll get you the information right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X