Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is outstanding!!! Well done!

Comment

Stuff like that makes all the hours of hard work and effort worth it. There are still selfless and generous people out in the world. Good stuff right there!

Comment

Good stuff! Sounds like something that would happen on TBH.

Comment

Nice, all around outstanding.

Comment

Awesome gesture and story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very cool story!

Comment

That is outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wish I had an extra scope laying around to send to the kid.

Awesome job all involved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Wish I had an extra scope laying around to send to the kid.

Awesome job all involved.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                    I'm looking for a good one now actually. The transfer to mom was delayed, not denied but delayed, so I still have the rifle and I'm going to ship it to her local dealer in Louisiana. I wanted to add a good long range scope as a surprise, but I'm struggling to find one I trust within budget.

It'll ship in a pelican case with cut foam. I'm also going to throw in a couple boxes of Hornady ammo for it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, Covid delayed the event this year, but we did it again this weekend. This year's donation was a big hit and I'm proud to say it brought $11,000 to Headwaters for Heroes. Our neighbor Shawn made his contribution to the build, but he didn't know that I was already buying parts. We ended up donating a full custom, carbon fiber build in 7mm-08, with Swarovski Z3, in a Pelican case. It was based on a Kelbly Atlas Tactical action with Proof barrel, Mesa Precision carbon fiber stock, Trigger Tech trigger and Hawkins bottom metal. I'm already planning for next year, I think we may do two custom rifles. Next year's event is tentatively scheduled for the 3rd Saturday in April 2021.

Comment

Best story I've heard in 2020.

Comment

Straight up greatness!

Comment

The power of giving, incredible story.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                              Well, Covid delayed the event this year, but we did it again this weekend. This year's donation was a big hit and I'm proud to say it brought $11,000 to Headwaters for Heroes. Our neighbor Shawn made his contribution to the build, but he didn't know that I was already buying parts. We ended up donating a full custom, carbon fiber build in 7mm-08, with Swarovski Z3, in a Pelican case. It was based on a Kelbly Atlas Tactical action with Proof barrel, Mesa Precision carbon fiber stock, Trigger Tech trigger and Hawkins bottom metal. I'm already planning for next year, I think we may do two custom rifles. Next year's event is tentatively scheduled for the 3rd Saturday in April 2021.

Awesome to see how you’ve progressed in the last year and that you’re continuing to support the charity. Great work.

Comment

Really cool the way this worked out. Wish you the best realizing your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X