Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Blue Bell does it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping on the way home in the morning to pick some up.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      It finally made it to my neck of the woods. I gave it a try today. There's a lot going on in that ice cream. You can take 5 bites and it tastes differently each time. I did like it, but it's not knocking 2 step of the top of the mountain for me.

My thoughts exactly. I didnt care for the rich chocolate syrup mixed in either. 2 step for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tried this the other day, it's pretty **** good but moo-llennium is still my favorite

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This post makes me fat.

Comment

Its ok. It definitely is not close to being my favorite. I will however finish the tub though. LOL. Moolinium is still my favorite.

Comment

Will have to try it but the more that’s in it the less I tend to like them. Fave will always be homemade vanilla float with Shiner Black Lager or a good chocolate stout.

Comment

Cookie Cake Ice Cream is in my top 3. I am going to put about 10 Tubs in the freezer so I never run out.

Comment

It’s not pumpkin spice pecan that’s for sure . But it’s pretty good .

Comment

We spent a month in Lake Havasu AZ. They had 7 tubs of Peaches in town, and they came back to Idaho. Cooler full of ice cream and dry ice. It was wonderful.

Comment

I knew better than to open this thread!! Gonna have to make a quick lunch time run to tha store!!

Comment

Butter Crunch and Cookie Two Step are my go to's but I'll have to give this a shot.

Also hard to beat some homemade vanilla on top of any warm pie or cobbler though too.

Comment

I can't find Cookie Cake anywhere near me in SA, but I did find some Cookie Two Step to try. Not sure why it's so popular on here, but it was only 'meh' for me. I'm a huge Rocky Road and Mint Chocolate Chip fan, but Moo-llenium Crunch rocked my world! Still my number 1. Blue Bell got it right with that one! I'm sure at the very least, Cookie Cake will be a better flavor for me than Cookie Two Step.

I have also enjoyed Southern Blackberry Cobbler, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, and Rocky Mountain Road.

Comment

Working...
                          X