NFL draft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
    I watched the Bama and aTm games, he needs to start being less Deion and more Reevis lol. Joking aside, he's supremely gifted but I think he will end up being more upside than actual production.

He’s more like a Terrance Newman he’s a late 2nd early 3rd imo... no way he would’ve been graded in the 1st round he should’ve stayed in school really....now Delpit when he comes out is the one teams should be gunning for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Little is a project that could pan out. I would not touch Greedy. He is fast and has skills. But, he proved last year that he wants no part of being physical. Just put the ATM tape on. The Texans wasted a high draft pick on a fast worm cb not that long ago. How did that workout?

Whoever grabs the Def End from La Tech will get a solid player.
      Curious to see where Ferguson goes too bc he's a football player.

I like Little but not over the moon about him. He'd be an upgrade for the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Greedy is more like deion than reevis...

Well Deion was the best corner to ever play the game, so I will take Greedy if that's who you are comparing him to. Especially since the NFL is going to "no touch" the receivers, Greedy fits right in, that's what he is, a cover cb. Now will he actually pan out? Who knows.
        I think he will be just fine.

Comment

NFL draft!

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Well Deion was the best corner to ever play the game, so I will take Greedy if that's who you are comparing him to. Especially since the NFL is going to "no touch" the receivers, Greedy fits right in, that's what he is, a cover cb. Now will he actually pan out? Who knows.

I think he will be just fine.

No no no i was comparison their style... not actually saying he will be Deion... he will be more likely a Terrance Newman type player. Good but not great

Comment

No no no i was comparison their style... not actually saying he will be Deion... he will be more likely a Terrance Newman type player. Good but not great

Certainly hope not. Newman? Ugh! I think he fits perfect for the "new" nfl style of ball. Actually this year seems to have more cover corners than usual.

Comment

NFL draft!

Chiefs are imploding you hear about the new tyreek hill clips.... and this is why so many gms pass on low character guys. Curious to see if it changes the chiefs draft path

Last edited by drop dead fred; 04-26-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

NFL draft!

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Certainly hope not. Newman? Ugh! I think he fits perfect for the "new" nfl style of ball. Actually this year seems to have more cover corners than usual.

Ya he’s def in a better era to fit his style that’s for sure, and Newman made it 14 years in the league not a bad run lol.

Comment

Yeah doesn’t look good for Hill I don’t understand these guys doing that kind of stuff just sickening. Chiefs will need a receiver.

Comment

Chiefs are imploding you hear about the new tyreek hill clips.... and this is why so many gms pass on low character guys. Curious to see if it changes the chiefs draft path
                    Yea, the Cowboys are going to be stacked at receiver

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      It is really hard to try and give the Texans the benefit of the doubt when it comes to draft picks....Rick Smith and Charlie Casserley were a disaster for this team....Countless, 2nd 3rd 4th round picks that were complete busts...

Hopefully it has changed
                      Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                      Casserly yes, and Smith was horrible in rounds 2-4 but was actually really good in round 1...... Then he drafted Kevin Johnson

Gaines did really well in last year's draft and I think him and BOB are very much aligned with the style/type of player they want for each position.

Gaines was Smith's assistant for years...hopefully he learned what NOT to do in rounds 2-4. I think their goal was to take the best tackle available to protect the franchise, they had to do something.

Comment

I read that Kyler Murray’s signing bonus would be $23.5M. Quite a bit more than the $4.6 offered by MLB. I need to find the posts on here that called him an idiot for not playing baseball. LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          I read that Kyler Murray’s signing bonus would be $23.5M. Quite a bit more than the $4.6 offered by MLB. I need to find the posts on here that called him an idiot for not playing baseball. LOL!!!!!!

Lol that’s until you look at baseball contracts that are guaranteed [emoji15]

Comment

Lol that’s until you look at baseball contracts that are guaranteed [emoji15]

He can still play baseball and collect again.....

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              He can still play baseball and collect again.....

Must be nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                You heard it here first...

The Cleveland Browns will be playing in the AFC Championship this year
                                I'd like to get in on that bet. What odds are you paying?

Comment

Working...
                                X