Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

NFL draft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    I feel you. 30 minutes from C stat with a bunch of aggie friends but an LSU fan.

I have heard rumblings of Texans trading clowney to move up in the first round. We will see
    Clowney was a 1st overall pick and played very well the last few seasons. I'm not sure anybody wants to doll out the $$$ he demands now that the DE market is set high the last few signings.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Murray will be fine - any other smallish QBs you can name with a injury history? Newton, Ben and other big guys all get injured/banged up far more often than any "small" guy.

Rules also allow a lot more freedom for the QB. Less of a beating taken due to enforcement and fines.

Im a Buckeye as well. Mom is from Columbus suburb. Dad is from Toledo. I was born here in Dallas.
      Watson (tall, but still thin) got beat up 62 or so times last year and suffered a bruised lung and a fracture and made it all 16 games. Its entirely possible for a smaller framed guy to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Where at near Cleveland? I was born in Painesville...30 miles East of Cleveland

Wadsworth, south of Cleveland about 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          Watson (tall, but still thin) got beat up 62 or so times last year and suffered a bruised lung and a fracture and made it all 16 games. Its entirely possible for a smaller framed guy to make it.

I’m talking beyond make it.... with a first overall pick i expect 10-15 years... and all those guys you’ve mentioned have done that and at a high level for 10+ years they’re all gonna get beat up... just can you do it for 15 years or 5 years is the question I’m asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            I'm hoping my Cards take Q.Williams
            How about this one....

Cards trade Rosen and Peterson to the Giants for the #17 an #37 pick..
            They take Kyler #1
            Trade back into the top 10 by swapping the #17 pick and throwing in a 3rd round pick (either at 9 or 10) take the best OL
            Then draft N'keal Harry at 33 and a corner at 37

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Anyways for some reason when i look at Russell am then look at kyler... Russell just seems more solid along the lines of a dak build... as for kyler i see a frame more similar to JFF... this is just the eye ball test. However the kid balled so maybe he has it in him. To me i don’t see him lasting 15 years

similar build to Mayfield, Baker is just a little taller

Comment

With quarterbacks being protected the way they are in today’s NFL. Maybe the prototypical quarterback isn’t the standard anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  I feel you. 30 minutes from C stat with a bunch of aggie friends but an LSU fan.

I have heard rumblings of Texans trading clowney to move up in the first round. We will see
                  Hope they do trade him. No way I would give him the money he wants.

Comment

He’s REALLY small be interesting to see how his body holds up over time.
                    Since you're not even allowed to breath on a QB nowadays, I'd say his body will hold up fine. Being able to see where he's trying to throw behind a giant NFL offensive line may be a bigger issue for him. In any case, I hope he does well and proves me and all the other doubters wrong.

Comment

Kyler will be fine in the NFL he can run around and get out of bounds and slides good . He hardly ever got hit .

Comment

That bubble gum suit [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Hope they do trade him. No way I would give him the money he wants.
                          I agree...not knocking JD's talent by any means, but I'm terrified he'll be another Albert Haynesworth once he gets the big contract

Comment

Never freakin fails

Comment

Never freakin fails

Oh dam lol.

Comment

Get some real cable baw

Comment