Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    There is also a bill to decriminalize statewide possession of less than an ounce.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Under the bill, possession of one ounce or less of marijuana would be punishable by a $250 fine for the first two offenses, and it would be considered a class C misdemeanor for subsequent offenses, which is a lower penalty than is the case under current law.

Comment

What the....?

It's so confusing. Aren't hemp products already legal everywhere? This article seems incorrect.

So I was correct? Or typed it correctly?

Comment

It’s obviously that time of year nobody can put an arrow in something. Watching this thread is kinda like watching MSNBC debate Fox. Think it’s time to take another TBH vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          So I was correct? Or typed it correctly?
          No.

Comment

No.

I think it’s correct. You said hemp had no medicinal uses and that it had to have THC to work. It’s correct.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
              Thanks BOB. We will probably pass on it. It wasn’t cheap and was progressively more expensive with each strength you buy. I think there was 3 strengths.

Yep green roads ain’t no joke
              As soon as we get our orders in, they fly off the shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just read some interesting articles stating that the only relief shown from anxiety by CBD in clinical trials were in doses of 300mg or more which is WAY more than any of us are taking from the stuff we buy in stores. The anti inflammatory properties seem to be legit but I wouldnt rely on it for anxiety relief.

Are you talking to a psychologist as well as a psychiatrist? From my experience, the only thing that has really helped my anxiety is to remove the anxiety triggers from my life, drugs didnt really help very much and the side effects were not worth it at all.

Comment

Thought I would post a followup for those that were interested in my opinion after one month. I was VERY skeptical for 2 reason.
                  1:After much research I couldn't really find any reason WHY exactly this stuff would do anything. It has no THC or any other active chemical that would cause relaxation/anti anxiety
                  2: Its advertised as a "cure all". Snake oil red flag.

I haven't used it everyday, only when I have anxiety or feel it coming on. And for some reason unknown to me..it seems to help. Either by lowering my anxiety noticeably or getting rid of it all together. So for me its worth another $70 for another bottle of it. As much as I wanted to disprove this stuff..at this time I can not. Just one mans experience.

Comment

Highly recommended . .

Comment

I'm actually invested in a company making CBD based gel that you use topically and has no psychoactive effects. Currently using it in clinical trials to help kids that have epilepsy, birth defects that affect behavior,etc. They claim to not be plant dependent either,so must be a synthetic cbd. Not sure what to think on that part but their clinical trials have been good and they're fast tracked for FDA approval.

Comment

I am a distributor for a CBD Oil, and it is 100% THC Free, since using it, my wife and I have seen tremendous change in our old bones aching all the time, I will not say it cures all, nor say its for every one. but I do believe it helps. in many ways

Comment

CBD oil is NOT THC free. Hemp oil is and has little to no medicinal value.

UGH.

Comment

UGH.
                            The back of my bottle says "Hemp Oil (CBD)8mg". So am I just taking lemon flavored rope oil?

Comment

UGH.

This place is supposedly going to dispense the real stuff.
                              Compassionate Cultivation is Texas leading medical marijuana and cannabis dispensary providing the highest quality CBD, THC, and medical cannabis to Texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                The back of my bottle says "Hemp Oil (CBD)8mg". So am I just taking lemon flavored rope oil?
                                Pretty much. It's very confusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X