Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    That is incorrect. Full spectrum CBD tincture has less than 3% THC and has ZERO intoxicating effect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Isn’t that what I said? Low THC no high, above .3 high.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Isn’t that what I said? Low THC no high, above .3 high.
      That's not what you typed that he said.

I think you have some terms mixed up. Take out the word hemp.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-23-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        That's not what you typed that he said.

I think you have some terms mixed up.

I did.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
          I have had bad Liver numbers for years and years. They call it Fatty Liver, started taking CBD oil after reading some studies out of Australia helping restore liver health quicker than normal regrowth and restoration. Started about 35 days ago and did a my quarterly blood test last week and my liver enzymes were pretty dramatically better. I asked the doc if he thought it could be the CBD oil and his comment was, "have you changed anything else", nope. Then its probably the CBD. That being said my overall joint pain is pretty much gone as well. I am well on my way to being a strong believer. JMO. Not to hijack just wanted to share.
          What product are you taking if you don't mind me asking? I've also had elevated liver enzymes, so this is intriguing to me.

Comment

tag

Comment

Green Roads CBD oil. .5 ml under tongue twice a day. Looks like raw honey. The bottle is 550 MG and was 80 bucks at our good health store.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                What product are you taking if you don't mind me asking? I've also had elevated liver enzymes, so this is intriguing to me.
                Had some bloodwork done about a month ago and this was something that popped up. Not something that even crossed my mind before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  The only thing I am unclear on is does the trace amounts of THC show up on work related drug test results, but that may not be an issue for you
                  IF THC did show up on your drug test for some crazy reason it would be under the threshold that is permitted for a Pass/Fail on a drug test.

Despite the wellness glow surrounding CBD products, could they make you fail a pre-employment pee test?

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                    Just because it says 0% doesn’t mean it is. The trace amount can also show up in a field test kit that could possibly result in an arrest. Home use should be no issue. I would avoid carrying it around if possible.

Or if you live in Dallas county they won’t even prosecute weed related offenses until it’s a felony amount or fifth strike [emoji23]

Sierracharlie out…
                    Harris county won't even give a citation for anything under 4 ounces.........

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Really? Strange that some people are busting random drug tests and being fired after using it. Recently happened at our refinery to a supervisor.
                      He was probably smoking weed

Comment

nvm
                        Last edited by Grizz83; 04-23-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          He was probably smoking weed
                          I know the guy pretty well. Have known him for years. So, have many others. He did not partake in the hippy lettuce. If you and others are certain CBD 100% cannot cause you to bust a drug test please show the findings.

Comment

What the....?

It's so confusing. Aren't hemp products already legal everywhere? This article seems incorrect.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-23-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I just noticed the pic on page 1... that calls out "Hemp extract" and not CBD content on the label... seems sketchy.

I don't smoke anything but sweet lord can we just go ahead and legalize it all and end the pointless debate over it?!?!?

Comment

That pic above is from today. There is also a bill to decriminalize statewide possession of less than an ounce.

Comment

Working...
                                X