No announcement yet.

I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan yourself a trip to Colorado and try the real thing and see if it has any effect. And yes, like others have said, I would let my doc know what I’m doing before I weaned off of prescribed meds.
    I can say from experience that I don’t understand anxiety. I have loved ones that take anti anxiety meds and are still anxious. Wish you the best Man.

Comment

I listened to some folks yesterday discussing Delta 8. I guess it’s another for, of cbd oil from my brief google check. Anyone have experience with it.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        I listened to some folks yesterday discussing Delta 8. I guess it’s another for, of cbd oil from my brief google check. Anyone have experience with it.

Yup
        I had Lyme’s for 4 years and my dr got me on cbd for pain and inflammation.

Fast forward to now:
        The lymes battle gave me diagnosed PTSD. Its intense and I hate it, BUT theres a place called CBD ZAR that has a Delta 8 that I use that has truly helped with the ptsd and horrible anxiety that I live with now.

I use the rechargeable pen battery and vape cartridges and when I feel an attack coming on, I can excuse myself and take a puff on that and it takes the edge off so I can function.

I teach, so it obviously doesn’t go on campus with me. But in the evening when I get home helps tremendously.

This place will coach you to the right solution for your needs, whether its oils, edibles, etc, in both regular and delta 8 stuff.

To my knowledge, you will show positive in a drug test with delta 8 since it is chemically nearly identical to delta 9 THC, which is cannabis derived.
        I don’t drive commercially, so I honestly dont care, because it helps me function normally and be dad to my kids.

Delta 8 is a THC derived from hemp, and currently legal.

I’ve had both kinds during my Lyme’s battle and I’d say pot wins out on potency. But its also currently illegal here. Delta 8 works almost as good, is cheaper, and is currently legal.

Too much will knock you on your *****, so treat it like normal cbd and increase slowly and incrementally until you get the right dose for what you need.

It has saved my life.

Comment

I don’t know much about D8 other than the war mongers are making for profit felony arrest for D8 in some states.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            I don’t know much about D8 other than the war mongers are making for profit felony arrest for D8 in some states.
            This puts a different perspective for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              This puts a different perspective for sure.

I have read accounts of one half gram of D8 concentrates in a cartridge costing near 10k in felony penalties and some time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                I have read accounts of one half gram of D8 concentrates in a cartridge costing near 10k in felony penalties and some time.

There is a guy in south Tx that grows hemp and all legal as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What did people take years ago before all this came out?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    What did people take years ago before all this came out?
                    Cannabis has been used as a medication since goods creation. Prohibition has only been around about a century.

Comment

Working...
                    X