I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    Didn't want to read the whole thread! Ask him to tell us what to buy! I've been using it and want to continue.
    PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4 AG View Post
      I am not certain what is actually causing the benefits. But Hempworx has a THC version. And I actually use that. It is low dose THC version.

I have had good results with it. I feel you on anxiety attacks. While mine may have not been as bad as some. I did end up in the ER once and have had many other episodes since. I have had the least since being on the CBD regular for a few months.

The aid in pain after my surgery was my drs recommendation and it has been a saver at times.
      Can you post a picture of the exact formula you buy. We were buying some from a company through the mail buy she will no longer take credit cards and send it through the mail It worked!!

Originally posted by Devin View Post
      I'm not going to read all this thread, but I'll add my 2 cents of experience.

I've had chronic knee pain for decades from hyper-extending it in high school and it's developed mild arthritis through the years. Not enough to warrant surgery, just would wake me up in the middle of the night throbbing after I'd worked out or ran the day before. Since I started crossfit earlier this year it became almost nightly. I'd heard the hype of CBD and thought why not try. I bought some at a local nature store and put it on my knee at bedtime and wrap it up. Within days no knee pain at all. It's been 5-6 months since I started and I've not had one episode.

Do note that the local DA came in and shut down the shop I got mine at a couple of months ago because they couldn't prove the THC level. I went to another brand at another store and it did not work at all (and cost about 3x what I was paying). Luckily I found a way to buy the original brand online and am back on the CBD happy wagon.
      Sent you a PM as well..... Please share the brand you are using.

I have chronic neck and shoulder pain and anxiety issues as well. I too want to get off my medication because of all of the side effects. I take generic Lexapo

Comment

Safe, Effective, USDA Organic, High-Quality Products. Shipped to all 50 States and Many Countries. Botanical Oil Made from Organic, All Natural Ingredients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Careful guys. It's still only legal by prescription in Texas. Full Spectrum CBD tincture with medicinal qualities that is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Self employed baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            Self employed baby!!!

Me to amigo
            Love me some green I mean some CBD gummies [emoji23]

Comment

Certified cannabidiol is not cheap, unfortunately. I vape it via special cbd cartridge , the effect is the most intense in this case, unfortunately edibles are not effective enough.

Comment

I have recently tried to take it to relieve endometriosis and fibromyalgia pain. I tried a brand called getjupiter.com which had good recommendations. They're online.

It was expensive, and I know I should perceive but I struggle. I wonder if I should mix it with peppermint oil or something similar?

I found it an overwhelming experience to research and purchase the oil. I don't know if I made the right choice.

Comment

Effexor XR is $16.24 at HEB for a 90 day supply with GoodRx.

this is a great site to save on prescriptions. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post

Is this brand foreign made or US made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope it works for u. Not a believer in it just like I believe the flu shot is a government scam.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post

My new insurance kicked in and it is now $72 for 90 (brand).

Comment

This is for US generic, no foreign medication. All major pharmacies take GoodRx. Easy site to use. don't have to put in your information, just type in the drug and print or show the pharmacy the coupon.

You can also pay $36 per year at Kroger and not have to print coupon and many medications are free with this plan from GoodRX and Kroger.

Just a FYI...

There's no truth in the myths that generic drugs are manufactured in poorer-quality facilities or are inferior in quality to brand-name drugs. The FDA applies the same standards for all drug manufacturing facilities, and many companies manufacture both brand-name and generic drugs. In fact, the FDA estimates that 50% of generic drug production is by brand-name companies.
                          Last edited by WilliamL; 01-22-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Yes, I have been halfing the lowest dose (37.5mg) for 8 months now. I have tried stopping that low dosage cold turkey and I had dizziness, confusion what what felt like electric shocks running through me...had to get back on it. How scary is that...that you are locked into this medicine you have been prescribed to help you and missing one or two doses and you basically incapacitated. That's why I want off of it for good.

I’m on a low dose of Lexapro for anxiety. I’ve tried to stop twice and on day 3 each time I get those electromagnetic pulses. Scary stuff. Good luck

Comment

I also had a similar problem

Comment

Cbd oil worked fpr me

Comment

Working...
                                X