I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    Hold on....are you saying there is zero THC in CBD oil?

If that is what you are saying, that is inaccurate. Most CBD oils claim to have under .3% (which classifies as hemp), but that really depends on the manufacturer since it is not regulated.

The differences:
    This is what a buddy who IS an expert and works at a grow in Oklahoma told me. But I was told he was INCORRECT..
    Last edited by oktx; 06-11-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Hold on....are you saying there is zero THC in CBD oil?

If that is what you are saying, that is inaccurate. Most CBD oils claim to have under .3% (which classifies as hemp), but that really depends on the manufacturer since it is not regulated.

The differences:
      No.

Hemp oil has no THC. Full spectrum cbd tincture has up to 3%.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

.3%.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          No.

Hemp oil has no THC. Full spectrum cbd tincture has up to 3%.

Just having come back from Colorado and being schooled on this....I have to disagree with that statement. Hemp can contain up to 3% THC...but again, not regulated, so that percentage can't be confirmed as acculturate in all products sold as Hemp.

Direct from the DEA:
          The DEA states, “for practical purposes, all extracts that contain CBD will also contain at least small amounts of other cannabinoids. Although it might be theoretically possible to produce a CBD extract that contains absolutely no amounts of other cannabinoids, the DEA is not aware of any industrially-utilized methods that have achieved this result.”

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            This is what a buddy who IS an expert and works at a grow in Oklahoma told me. But I was told he was INCORRECT..
            Not by me. You must have been smoking the good stuff that day. Lol. Puff puff give.

We have been over this a million times.

The hemp oil that is sold at stores in Texas as cbd oil has NO THC. It is not true medicinal full spectrum cbd tincture.

Real full spectrum cbd tincture has up to .3 % thc. It is what treats medical conditions. Illegal to sell or posess in Texas without a prescription which is only available to epilepsy patients. There is a bill in congress now or soon to add other medical conditions in Texas.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.[emoji2369]

Mary. You have us confused. I never said what you claimed I did. The other dude said that the no thc stuff was the same as the .3 thc stuff. That is completely incorrect.

Comment

Just having come back from Colorado and being schooled on this....I have to disagree with that statement. Hemp can contain up to 3% THC...but again, not regulated, so that percentage can't be confirmed as acculturate in all products sold as Hemp.

Direct from the DEA:
              Mary, you say hemp yet post facts about cbd. They are not the same.

Comment

I am 100% correct. [emoji6]

Comment

Not by me. You must have been smoking the good stuff that day. Lol. Puff puff give.

We have been over this a million times.

The hemp oil that is sold at stores in Texas as cbd oil has NO THC. It is not true medicinal full spectrum cbd tincture.

Real full spectrum cbd tincture has up to .3 % thc. It is what treats medical conditions. Illegal to sell or posess in Texas without a prescription which is only available to epilepsy patients. There is a bill in congress now or soon to add other medical conditions in Texas.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand.[emoji2369]

Mary. You have us confused. I never said what you claimed I did. The other dude said that the no thc stuff was the same as the .3 thc stuff. That is completely incorrect.

The bolded statement is what I am trying to correct. From DEA...

CBD products claim to have under 0.3% THC, which is classified as hemp.

It can have trace amounts of THC.

Comment

Mary. For god sakes read what I just posted. Lol.

The stuff in stores in Texas has NO cbd or thc. IT IS ILLEGAL IN TEXAS unless you are an epilepsy patient and have a prescription.

The terminology is tricky.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-11-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I understand what you are saying, what I am trying to relate.... you can't guarantee there is no THC in what is sold here. There "could be" trace amounts since it is not regulated. And there ARE stores in Texas that have been selling it with the >3% (just not legally).

And next Monday, more changes coming to Texas regarding all of this.....

AUSTIN — Gov. Greg Abbott signed a new law Monday that clears up which CBD products are legal in Texas and will also allow local farmers to grow...

Comment

Mary. For god sakes read what I just posted. Lol.

The stuff in stores in Texas has NO cbd or thc. IT IS ILLEGAL IN TEXAS unless you are an epilepsy patient and have a prescription.

The terminology is tricky.

Incorrect, all cbd has traces of thc, you’re just copy and pasting to make yourself seem smart, my dads best friend in high school is a lab chemist and has a cbd oil business in Texas,he’s gone over all the facts with us, while hemp oil cbd has less traces than the full tincture it still had traces, they’re all the same

Just like with real pot
                        Two different strands, same end result, one is better for sleep and anxiety, one is better for energy throughout the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So yall buy the hemp oil in hopes that there are enough traces in there?.....when its not guaranteed either way? Sounds like snake oil with a cross your fingers type hope..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            So yall buy the hemp oil in hopes that there are enough traces in there?.....when its not guaranteed either way? Sounds like snake oil with a cross your fingers type hope..
                            I wouldn't classify it as Snake Oil. I believe there are some great uses for it with or without the varying levels of THC. Probably the most beneficial use is for inflammation/pain. I'm sure it does help some anxiety as well.

I know there are a LOT of other benefits that have been claimed...I have only personally seen results from someone on the 2 mentioned above.

Comment

I understand what you are saying, what I am trying to relate.... you can't guarantee there is no THC in what is sold here. There "could be" trace amounts since it is not regulated. And there ARE stores in Texas that have been selling it with the >3% (just not legally).

And next Monday, more changes coming to Texas regarding all of this.....

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...products-texas
                              What Mary is saying is true and im sure that is hard for you grasp Bob. The CBD products being sold in Texas is not regulated and you can easily find CBD with >3% in shops around Texas. The term "hemp" is nothing but a goverment label put on the plant to make it seem different than cannabis. Hemp is usually harvested early so THC wont be very high. When hemp is grown past 8weeks thc becomes more prevalent and starts to become stronger. Hemp can definitely produce more than 3% thc.

Comment

CBD oil is the New Emu farming of Texas. A lot of people thinking they are going to get rich and people think they are getting help when it's the placebo. I can't blame people for wanting to do it the legal way though. Especially if they are drug tested. If you not drug tested just stop beating around the bush and buy some bud from the skater down at the local skate park for hecks sake.
                                Last edited by Hunting4fun; 06-11-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X