69 C10 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess today's the day...
    Best of luck Mitch!! It's been my experience that good preparation and planning tends to improve luck... It appears that You have prepared and planned VERY well sir!!
    Praying for safe runs for you and your truck!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Well, I guess today's the day...
      Best of luck Mitch!! It's been my experience that good preparation and planning tends to improve luck... It appears that You have prepared and planned VERY well sir!!
      Praying for safe runs for you and your truck!
      Appreciate that Charlie. Looks like my mechanic/tuners not going to make it and the weather looks like crap. Not going like I planned but it is what it is.

Comment

Gonna give it hell
        Attached Files

Comment

Drive it like you stole it, comes to mind. Good luck. We'll be waiting for the results.

Comment

In!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. Truck is looking awesome. Good thing you didn't have it 10 years ago!

Jason

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! You headed to Houston Raceway Park? My son is there now

Comment

Wish I would have seen this before now. I’d love to come watch but have plans already. Give it hell dude and lost up some results!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                    ^^^^^^****. When I broke mine, I actually thought it was the transmission input shaft.
                    I shot the pinon out the bottom of the diff housing. Looked like I ran over mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      Still have to weld the tabs but painted while everything was out. We will be ready for Friday
                      I’m not scared any more after seeing your tunnel hole? 12 ga? . Paint looks good.

Comment

Get em! Have fun.

Comment

We did okay on Friday considering we couldn’t tune the truck. I’ll post a summary when I get to a computer. Did run a perfect 7.5 pass the first race. We’re headed to the Sunday test and tune this afternoon to get ready for the full size truck shootout on the 19th. Appreciate y’all following.

Comment

7.5 is pretty quick! Congrats on that posted pass too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              7.5 is pretty quick! Congrats on that posted pass too.
                              Thank you sir. We have to slow the truck down to run this index but it’s pretty popular for full size trucks.

Comment

Video of Friday’s races. Has some foul language

Comment

Working...
                                X