No announcement yet.

69 C10 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be ready to race a full size truck event this coming Friday. Still have a little welding and painting to do. We worked on it til late last night and with the crappy weather, my motivation is pretty low right now.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! My dad has my grandfathers 69 gmc. I drove it for a little while in high school. I need to go get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamvo View Post
        Very nice! My dad has my grandfathers 69 gmc. I drove it for a little while in high school. I need to go get it.
        If I was you, it would already be in my garage sir

Comment

I like those seats? What brand?

Comment

What an awesome build. I love those vintage trucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
              Should be ready to race a full size truck event this coming Friday. Still have a little welding and painting to do. We worked on it til late last night and with the crappy weather, my motivation is pretty low right now.
              Get it!

🛻[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji613] [emoji846][emoji106]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

If I was you, it would already be in my garage sir
                I need more garage space but point well taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  I like those seats? What brand?
                  Kirkeys with seat covers sir

Comment

Originally posted by Jamvo View Post
                    I need more garage space but point well taken.
                    I understand that sir. I’m building a place now just to have room for all my junk

Comment

I understand that sir. I’m building a place now just to have room for all my junk
                      My dad asks me regularly why I haven’t came for it. I need to go get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Get it!

🛻[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji613] [emoji846][emoji106]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                        Gonna be a tough one. No testing and a bunch of changes. Still gonna give it hell sir

Comment

The last time we raced this truck series, I glanced over and it looked like the guy hit the brakes about 2/3 track. I let off and watched him blow by me 😭😭. This was the quarter finals.
                          https://youtu.be/TlRt74Ok_5I

Comment

Still have to weld the tabs but painted while everything was out. We will be ready for Friday
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. Have you had it on the scales yet? Any idea what she weighs?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                                Looking good. Have you had it on the scales yet? Any idea what she weighs?
                                Much appreciated sir. We haven’t weighed her yet but plan on it in the near future

Comment

Working...
                                X