Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    WTForecast

This lol. Thank us later. You'll get a good laugh! I would just add it as a secondary weather app, but does give you current weather conditions! You'll just need to download it to see why it's recommened for a good laugh.

Comment

I like Weather Underground. Can set favorite locations and choose weather stations close to your home, deer lease, or wherever you want to follow. Forecasts are typically pretty accurate, even the hourly one for wind and precip.

Also has a cool feature for "Smart Forecasts" where you can select whatever conditions you want to track, and it will give you a graph of what to expect. I have one set for Hunting where I teach high barometric pressure and low wind speed for ideal conditions.

The app also has sun and moon info that's helpful for hunting.

Comment

Is My Radar just a radar (which would make sense) or does it have forecasting?

Comment

MyRadar is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
            Is My Radar just a radar (which would make sense) or does it have forecasting?
            Limited forcasting... But it has the what you need to know stuff

Comment

have a look at Windy

Comment

I use dark sky for my hunting website.

TheHunterSight.com
                Game, Property, and Trail Camera Management

Screenshot I took of my phone awhile back. It has a 7 day weather forecast tied to each hunting property you have
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                  What others have said. I have to chase storms as part of my job.

I use a combination of Weather Underground, My Radar, and Dark Sky.

My Radar is my fav for watching weather systems
                  That caught my attention. You build race cars and have to chase storms? Just curious.

I use most mentioned above and don't have a favorite.

Comment

Working...
                  X