• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.yall got jonesed.

Comment

1 million in international slot money

Comment

I'm in apathetic mode right now with football around the corner..

I think many of the players are as well.

Comment

No significant Ranger trades? Disappointing….

Comment

Astros played around a little...

Comment

Well maybe they will extend Minor now.

Comment

I'm glad they club didn't trade Minor. Hopefully JD can find about 8 more pitchers for various roles, and about 10 MLB quality hitters and fielders, and we can look forward to next year. Oh well, the death march continues...

Comment

😉😄

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Astros played around a little...
                    Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    😉😄
                    Only missing rtp now.......gangs all here

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Only missing rtp now.......gangs all here
                      You’ll have to yell louder from the bottom of the well😄

Comment

Are the rangers even in a real deal rebuild? Member when the Astros were staring hard at 100 game loss seasons in their rebuild years? Seems like you would be dealing at the trade deadline if you was serious.....

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                          Are the rangers even in a real deal rebuild? Member when the Astros were staring hard at 100 game loss seasons in their rebuild years? Seems like you would be dealing at the trade deadline if you was serious.....
                          The Astros were basically fielding a AAA team with open tryouts during those years.....I dont think management feels they can do that with the new ballpark opening next year.

I heard an interesting take on MLB radio earlier this week discussing it. The guy was saying they should go ahead and strip it down because people are going to be excited and come to the new ballpark regardless just to see what it is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            The Astros were basically fielding a AAA team with open tryouts during those years.....I dont think management feels they can do that with the new ballpark opening next year.

I heard an interesting take on MLB radio earlier this week discussing it. The guy was saying they should go ahead and strip it down because people are going to be excited and come to the new ballpark regardless just to see what it is all about.
                            I for one agree with that. This club is missing WAY too many components to be even CLOSE to being good. Tear it down to bare bones and start fresh IMO. Hell, I’m on record saying I’ll always be a Rangers fan but won’t be spending my hard earned $ buying seats to attend the games live when the product is as bad as it currently is.

That being said, I could probably be convinced to unass the coin to attend a game next year just to check out the new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Would ranger fans stomach what the Astros did? I'm not sure but that's what this thing needs, and now's the time, new stadium (with turf) or not.
                              Last edited by camoclad; 07-31-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                I for one agree with that. This club is missing WAY too many components to be even CLOSE to being good. Tear it down to bare bones and start fresh IMO. Hell, I’m on record saying I’ll always be a Rangers fan but won’t be spending my hard earned $ buying seats to attend the games live when the product is as bad as it currently is.

That being said, I could probably be convinced to unass the coin to attend a game next year just to check out the new stadium.
                                Farm system is depleted and ranked bottom of the pack. I'm not sure most fans realize how bad off this thing is right now.

I'll be at the new stadium as well, at least once.... and ill be waiting patiently for my team to return to AL glory, but what the crap is going on in that outfit!

Comment

Working...
                                X