Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk off time [emoji736]

Comment

****** me off he started foreskin today...****** me off when I saw the lineup todsy. THEY JUST HAD 3 DAYS OFF! Put your best team on the field!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Agree...we sure are lucky to have Santana on this team.

As for Rougy. I really liked his overall approach to the game...especially in the beginning when he played with a chip on his shoulder. Seems like since he’s gotten the big contract he has been more about “look at me”. He got a pass on that from me for awhile because I know he’s young. That said, he hasn’t seemed to mature much and should have been able to learn by now and exhibit a little patience at the plate. I’ve never questioned his effort on the field but he doesn’t seem to work hard on his craft OFF the field wanting to get better. He’s too busy tryin to look cool out there dragging an 18lb gold chain around his neck.
        There’s no more excuses for the lack of discipline IMO.

I’ll just leave this here [emoji849][emoji849]

Comment

Crap [emoji90]

Comment

Midget.

Comment

Martin hung that one.

Comment

Great walk Martin. Those always end well.

Comment

Martin just isn’t very **** good [emoji2955]

Comment

Marin you suck.

Comment

Seriously tho.. ya'll cant be too upset with the rangers..
                      Stros fans should be ******.. pretty lack luster play against texas...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Seriously tho.. ya'll cant be too upset with the rangers..
                        Stros fans should be ******.. pretty lack luster play against texas...

Wasn’t expecting much success at the beginning of the year, but they’re contending almost 100 games in. We want to win them all.

Astros had some crappy play in the field tonight, but without an error on Forsythe that one is over in regulation and the Rangers would be going for the sweep tomorrow.

Comment

Forsythe, Federovic, and Mathis are all on the same big league roster...[emoji1785]

Good thing we got Cabrera 7 innings of rest 4 days after the all star game though, it only cost the game...

Comment

Stros played horrrrrrrrrrible **** ball last two games... baaaad... not even AA worthy.... cant do that against rangers at home and expect to blow them out.. let alone win.. got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              Wasn’t expecting much success at the beginning of the year, but they’re contending almost 100 games in. We want to win them all.

Astros had some crappy play in the field tonight, but without an error on Forsythe that one is over in regulation and the Rangers would be going for the sweep tomorrow.

Without errors from the Stros, this would have been a beatdown...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Without errors from the Stros, this would have been a beatdown...

Yep. Rangers go for 3-1 series win tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X