No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch em all again Stinky!! Got a lot of that ball too!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Stinky with hr#2. 9 to 2 good guys.

Comment

Somebody wake Rougy up. He's dreaming...

Comment

In case anyone was wondering....Rougy’s 2nd dinger went 471’ [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Nice win fellas....after two horrible games..

Comment

Is it safe to give JD credit for signing Lance Lynn yet? Lynn has been awesome.

Sampson v. Martin Perez tonight. Be interesting to see which one panics the most.

Comment

If Perez pitches tonight like he did with his time on the Rangers, we will knock his socks off.

Comment

What’s wrong with Minor? Saw he is being replaced on All Star team

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    What’s wrong with Minor? Saw he is being replaced on All Star team

he’s pitching this series on Sunday. He’s taking part but not pitching in ASG
                    Last edited by Smart; 07-05-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                      he’s pitching this series on sunday. He’s taking part but not pitching in asg
                      10-4👍

Comment

If you start on Sunday, I believe you are ineligible to pitch in the AS game.

I heard JD say that Joey Gallo was going to get the invite to the HR derby but took his name out of the hat so as not to aggravate that oblique. I think it says a lot about him that he would put his team ahead of the chance to win a million bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          If you start on Sunday, I believe you are ineligible to pitch in the AS game.

I heard JD say that Joey Gallo was going to get the invite to the HR derby but took his name out of the hat so as not to aggravate that oblique. I think it says a lot about him that he would put his team ahead of the chance to win a million bucks.

I was surprised he wasnt in the HR derby.. makes sense..
                          Wish more players skip that stupid contest and MLB moneygrab AS game... just an opportunity to get hurt while everyone else in the league gets rest..

Comment

I kinda think the Rangers get the best of All-Star worlds. Three guys on the team, but none have to play. No injuries, bad habits formed, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              I kinda think the Rangers get the best of All-Star worlds. Three guys on the team, but none have to play. No injuries, bad habits formed, etc.
                              Agreed

Comment

Sampson is lucky not to be down 5 the way he’s grooving EVERYTHING...

This is gonna be out of reach quick the way he’s going.

Comment

Working...
                                X