Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Back to back dingers for the good guys. 3-1 Rangers

Check that....back to back to back!! 4-1!!

Comment

3 hr in one inning and a complete game win by minor. Good win.

Comment

Nice to see them win the games they are supposed to win. Minor keeps on rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent game for the good guys..

Comment

Mike Minor is just greatness. Noon start today.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Y’all are awesome. We got an average catcher and 9.5 games up on June 11th. Good luck with that wild card😂😂😂
              5.5 games up on June 27. Again, if the Rangers can get it to 5 back before the All-Star break, the second half of the season will be fun. Who woulda thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                5.5 games up on June 27. Again, if the Rangers can get it to 5 back before the All-Star break, the second half of the season will be fun. Who woulda thunk it?

Jinx....

Comment

We'll see. I'm just happy the season is going this well so far. Hopefully the club will continue to get better and we'll have some fun all summer. We shall see...

Comment

I do miss "complete games"....that was a quick one too! I was working in the garage and looked up and Minor was shaking the catcher's hand..

They still havn't played any quality competition outside of the Stros, and maybe Boston. Next few weeks should be interesting.

Comment

Another good daytime W today. [emoji122][emoji122]
                      Not a lot of “visitors” on this thread lately [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I do miss "complete games"....that was a quick one too! I was working in the garage and looked up and Minor was shaking the catcher's hand..

They still havn't played any quality competition outside of the Stros, and maybe Boston. Next few weeks should be interesting.

Rangers are just hot. They suck[emoji23]

Comment

Sweeps are fun.

Comment

My betting window is open should anyone care to partake. Just sayin’.

Comment

When the season started I would of bet $1,000 that the Rangers would be at least 15 games behind the Astros by the end of June. It’s nice to still have meaningful baseball games to watch in the middle of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Another good daytime W today. [emoji122][emoji122]
                                Not a lot of “visitors” on this thread lately [emoji848]
                                We’re skeered😂

Comment

Working...
                                X