No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad palumbo is out but I think 7 is going to be a hill to high to climb tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      I’m trying to watch, but Dave Raymond is horrible
      On this we can agree.

Rangers may have the best batting practice pitching staff in MLB.

Comment

Rangers, the other farm team. Biggest problem the team has is its GM. Daniels should have been sent packing long before Nolan left. He is nothing more than a bean counter that has no place in a winning team's org.

Comment

I've gone back and forth in my mind about JD. But, i'm going to throw this rebuttal at you~

Elvis Andrus
          Joey Gallo
          Mike Minor
          Lance Lynn
          Hunter Pence
          Asdrubal Cabrera

maybe Willie Calhoun

Daniels has had hits and misses for sure. But, he's found some pieces that have this years team doing better (last couple of games excepted) than most people thought they would. It may be that the pitching does this team in. It may be that injuries do this team in. It may be that they add an arm or two, somehow, and stay in the playoff hunt all season. I think this trade deadline will be defining for JD and the future of the team.

As my grandmother used to say: "We'll see..."

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            I've gone back and forth in my mind about JD. But, i'm going to throw this rebuttal at you~

Elvis Andrus
            Joey Gallo
            Mike Minor
            Lance Lynn
            Hunter Pence
            Asdrubal Cabrera

maybe Willie Calhoun

Daniels has had hits and misses for sure. But, he's found some pieces that have this years team doing better (last couple of games excepted) than most people thought they would. It may be that the pitching does this team in. It may be that injuries do this team in. It may be that they add an arm or two, somehow, and stay in the playoff hunt all season. I think this trade deadline will be defining for JD and the future of the team.

As my grandmother used to say: "We'll see..."
            And a guy who wore 29 here for a few years.

Mike Napoli comes to mind...and the decision NOT to pay Josh Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              And a guy who wore 29 here for a few years.

Mike Napoli comes to mind...and the decision NOT to pay Josh Hamilton.
              ...and NOT pay Yu Darvish...

Comment

Smyly DFA

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                  Smyly DFA
                  Best news of the day.

Comment

About time!

Comment

Afternoon game. Hopefully Minor can get a little run support and split the series.

Comment

Good start. 2-0 Elvis tripled and stole home again.

Comment

Insurance run from Santana in the 8th

Comment

Minor completes 8 freaking innings, allows only 3 hits and 1 run. Why the HECK can’t we give him any run support??

Comment

Elvis adds another on back to back HR

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Minor completes 8 freaking innings, allows only 3 hits and 1 run. Why the HECK can’t we give him any run support??
                                Minor pitches his butt off every time out and gets very little support. Rangers are 8-7 in his starts before today

Comment

Working...
                                X