Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Mexican Indian!

You got it[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

From Jon Morosi :

Sources: #Rangers have been preparing “buy” and “sell” trade deadline scenarios this year, but buying is becoming more likely, as Texas holds a playoff spot despite an inconsistent rotation. For now, Rangers are evaluating controllable starters. @MLB @MLBNetwork

Comment

Well, don’t think anyone saw this coming 3 months ago. 1 more half *** pitcher could go a long way for this club.

Comment

1 More would go a long ways, but they are substantially more than 1 pitcher away.imo

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

1 More would go a long ways, but they are substantially more than 1 pitcher away.imo

I didn’t consider the ttwo rooks who came up and pitched over the weekend before I made that statement. If they can both be good, then a starter may get you into the playoffs in this bad American League, but that is a big if, and I still think you need two starters, not to mention a healthy Gallo.

I would sure love to be a fly on the wall in the meetings with JD, Simpson, and Davis.
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-11-2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I didn’t consider the ttwo rooks who came up and pitched over the weekend before I made that statement. If they can both be good, then a starter may get you into the playoffs in this bad American League, but that is a big if, and I still think you need two starters, not to mention a healthy Gallo.

I would sure love to be a fly on the wall in the meetings with JD, Simpson, and Davis.

I don't thinking adding 1 decent arm to the rotation will make the world beaters by any means. But Replacing Smyly could be a 10-15 game swing for the rest of the season. I also don't think they should give up much to get someone.

If I had it my way, they would extend Minor. Show the players and fans they aren't tanking. See if you can add a decent arm to the rotation for the rest of season. This off season back the Brinks truck up to Garrett Cole's house. Then they have something to build on imo.

Comment

I didnt watch the game last night but glad they beat the Sox.

So if we are playing armchair GM, if the Rangers are in position to be a buyer at the deadline, what do they have to offer? Isnt the farm system already pretty thin? Do you really mortgage the future to chase a wild card spot knowing it is a win or go home game against either the Yanks or the Rays? JD is certainly going to be in a tough spot come the end of July if the Rangers are one of the two wild card teams. Im saying all this assuming the Astros dont crater between now and then.

Comment

I heard Syndergaard mentioned as well.

I sure never thought we’d be in this spot this year. History and experience tell us that they can’t keep this up, and will still likely be sellers at the TDL, but it’s nice to have the conversation.

Comment

They will shopping with thin pockets for sure. If they are buyers at all. Farm is getting better but all the talent is in Double A and lower.

Comment

Don't need to sacrifice the farm for a long shot playoff spot this year. Think long term. Like Dale said, they are playing way above expectations right now.

Comment

Atta boy Rougy! 1-0 good guys

Comment

Got screwed out of a run on the ground rule double.. but I'll take it..

Comment

That lead didn’t last long [emoji2955]

Comment

Working...
                                X