No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeClerc can’t get in the same page with the catcher......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still alive some how. Down 8-0 and the offense fights us back into the game. Come of Rougy!

Comment

That was a big run Leclerc gave up in 9th.....passed ball score a run. Now odor needs base hit!!!

Comment

Now 4 pitch walk to odor...... interesting finish anyway. Go Rangers!

Comment

Ducks on the pond for The Condor

Comment

Crap

Comment

Dang. Now the Red Sox.

Comment

Great job by the offense but once again where the late pitcher gives up a run and that ends them. Leclerc has done this several times since he was removed as the closer.

Comment

Originally posted by ETX-Deerslayer View Post
                    That was a big run Leclerc gave up in 9th.....passed ball score a run. Now odor needs base hit!!!

He just can't get it done consistently...always allowing a run in crunch time. Isn't that twice in this series...

Comment

Hopefully they can figure out how to at least play .500 ball on the road.

So the college football thread got whacked?

Comment

Have to wonder how much rope Smyly and Miller have left.

Rougies steal of home was awesome.

Minor and Sale tonight should be a good one. Hope the Rangers bats caught the flight to Boston last night.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                          Have to wonder how much rope Smyly and Miller have left.

Minor and Sale tonight should be a good one. Hope the Rangers bats caught the flight to Boston last night.

I wonder what other options they have to replace Smyly...god he’s bad.

That Peter Fairbanks appeared to have some really good stuff, and 97mph best to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Yes it was...he moved pretty good for a short-legged big butt dude weighed down with all his gold jewelry, protective braces and extra clothing..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I wonder what other options they have to replace Smyly...god he’s bad.

That Peter Fairbanks appeared to have some really good stuff, and 97mph best to go with it.

I forgot about Pete. Striking out the side in his first ever big league action was pretty awesome. He has had a hell of a rise through the ranks this year.

Comment

Yep..... that was an impressive outing in his first big league appearance.

Comment

Working...
                                X