No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers trade Mazara today for ChiSox prospect. Kid from Prosper that went to OU. Prospect assigned to Frisco. I think we had visions of better than that for Mazara a few years ago. Oh well. Frees up an outfield spot. Hurry up spring training.

Comment

Rendon to the **** Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        Rendon to the **** Angels.
        7 years at $35 million/year, hard to be too mad at the rangers for not doing that

Comment

so is it looking more like donaldson now? or bryant? doesnt sound like bryant is gonna happen, and if donaldson dont work out the JD haters may burn down texas live...

Comment

The Rangers are pretending to be after free agents, they haven’t made a legitimate offer yet. Eff Josh Donaldson..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please don't ask me to like Josh Donaldson. Please?

Comment

It’s a joke the way they are acting like they are actually attempting to participate in free agency. I attempted to buy the Waggoner too, but $200,000 just wouldn’t get it done..

I bet ownership sells out in the next 2 years.

Comment

I couldnt stand Donaldson with the Jays either but he had a nice year with Atlanta and who else is going to play 3rd? I'm seeing that he's not likely anyway and seeing further info saying going after Bryant is out too.

I just like watching good baseball, if the guy isn't beating women or doing drugs I'm for bringing him in to help the team. I've heard he is very good with younger hitters too.

We can all hold out hope for the blockbuster Arrenado trade I suppose but I just don't want to see an Asdrubel Cabrera type guy back in here. Either sign someone like Donaldson to come hold it down for a couple years or play a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    I couldnt stand Donaldson with the Jays either but he had a nice year with Atlanta and who else is going to play 3rd? I'm seeing that he's not likely anyway and seeing further info saying going after Bryant is out too.

I just like watching good baseball, if the guy isn't beating women or doing drugs I'm for bringing him in to help the team. I've heard he is very good with younger hitters too.

We can all hold out hope for the blockbuster Arrenado trade I suppose but I just don't want to see an Asdrubel Cabrera type guy back in here. Either sign someone like Donaldson to come hold it down for a couple years or play a kid.
                    Given the available choices, give me IKF @ 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      It’s a joke the way they are acting like they are actually attempting to participate in free agency. I attempted to buy the Waggoner too, but $200,000 just wouldn’t get it done..

I bet ownership sells out in the next 2 years.

You coulda thrown in a couple of free fireplaces at a couple of Kroenke's other places.

Comment

Well that’s about right...

Comment

Twitterverse has some good posts goin on that..

This mean we get a new pope?

Texas Rangers plans for free agency.

Even the new park is ****** they didnt sign Rendon

Rangers Bullpen getting ready for Spring Training.

Comment

AFD says its contained... the optics are terrible for this year (if anyone cares about baseball)

Comment

Comment

Rangers are getting Kluber it looks like

Comment

Working...
                                X