• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it Gumby!

Comment

See if we can break the funk
      Attached Files

Comment

I certainly hope so. They need all the help they can get. See if they have a uniform in your size.

Comment

Well that makes 3 games in a row with a run costing error.

Comment

Jurado doesn’t belong in the bigs.......AT ALL!! [emoji35]

Comment

An error and a crappy pitcher equals a beat down before the rangers even come to the plate in the first. Glad the cowboys are playing tonight.

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Half a dozen in the books before we even see an AB! Keep him out there Woodson! Embarrass the **** out of him! [emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

I may be pitching next inning....

Put me in coach

Comment

Good gosh...Santana gets 2 of them back in bottom of frame and this ***hat Jurado promptly gives them right back [emoji849]

Comment

We don't have anyone in the minors who could do better than this hack. 16 runs in his last 6 innings.

Comment

Wow...Danny Santana just hit his second dinger to make it 8-6 in 2nd. Lots of good pitching tonight. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Rangers back in the game so please dont let jurado come back out un the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                            Rangers back in the game so please dont let jurado come back out un the 3rd.
                            Some new kid came out. Gibaut?? I think the announcer said it was the 51st pitcher of record for the Rangers this year.

Comment

Martin not helping the chances of a comeback.

Comment

Easing back in it. 9-7 bases juiced 1 out. Swapping back and forth between pre-season football and this. Both are a beating

Comment

Working...
                                X