Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all still suck😂

Comment

I turned it on for the first time in a month. 3rd pitch grand slam. Back to Family Fued

Comment

Comment

It wasn’t that bad...2 touchdowns and a 2-pt conversion and we would have been right back in it.

Comment

Helluva catch by Delino to save at least a couple of runs. Where the hell is our offense?

Comment

Did the rangers leave their bats in Texas?

Comment

Yeah...great job Woody [emoji35] Keep running Kelley out there and expect something other than him giving up dingers. [emoji849]

2 so far this inning. 1 out in books

Comment

Kelley hasn't looked good since coming off the il. Gives up back to back home runs. The way our offense has been I would say this game is done.

Comment

The inability to score runs, combined with the inability to keep the opposing hitters in the yard is a bad way to try to win baseball games. Ugh...

Comment

Salvaged a win today. Sounded like K. Allard did okay. Scoring some runs helps.

Comment

Payano struggling again and bad defense leads to a 6 run deficit in the third.

Comment

I’d rather watch pre season football than that ****show after the 5 runs

Comment

What is the sam hell is going on around here? Bats lost their life?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              I’d rather watch pre season football than that ****show after the 5 runs
                              I flipped on the tv a little bit ago and the preseason game was on. I watched Kyler for a few minutes and then remembered I was boycotting the NFL. Switched over to the Ranger game.....I might have to stop my boycott and switch back.

Comment

This freakin team [emoji849]

Comment

Working...
                                X