2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Tailor made inning ending dp ball and Rougy muffs the throw to first. 2-1 [emoji2955]

Crappy throw by odor but Santana also has to catch that one.

Comment

Santana with his 17th dinger of the year! 4-3 Rangers [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Santana just hits the ball. Opposing pitchers must hate pitching to him.

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Foreskin with a brain dead throwing error on another potential inning ending dp [emoji2357]

Comment

Defense is a crapshoot today. Given up 2 runs so far on errors.

Comment

Atta boy Willie!!! Bases clearing 3 run triple bagger!! [emoji106] 7-4 Rangers

Comment

Willie can hit. And now another insurance run. 9 to 4.

Comment

Game. Interesting stat: Only the 2nd time the Rangers have gone undefeated in a season vs an AL opponent.

12-0 vs Minn ‘99
                  6-0 vs Det this season

Comment

A series win. I think i remember those.

Comment

After all the talk about Calhoun having a big league bat, I’m finally a believer. Wish he was better on defense right now but when Choo is gone he will be the DH for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cleveland has been really good lately. Let's see how this goes. No score through one inning.

Comment

1-0 Good guys

Comment

Tough strike zone tonight...at least if you are a Ranger [emoji2955]
                            Not even a single ball in the strike zone. Danny swung at strike 2 and called out looking at the 6th pitch. Hmmmm....really ump [emoji849]

Comment

At least 3 rangers have had a ball out if the zone called strike 3 tonight. Hard for a hitter to have a strike zone like that.

Comment

Glad to see minor get back on track tonight. 7 innings no runs against a very hot team.

Comment

Working...
                                X