Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willy caught one on the end of the barrel. [emoji106]6-5

Comment

The need to teach Willie how to field better because his bat is getting better by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        The need to teach Willie how to field better because his bat is getting better by the day.

You ain’t kiddin, kid is swattin it right now! Man, that defense sucks, tho..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rougy has hit the ball well tonight. Finally has that ba up over .200 [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Chavo for closer

Comment

Glad to see the offense bail out the pitching tonight and get the win

Comment

Asdrubal Cabrera and Tim Federowicz being designated for assignment

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                  Asdrubal Cabrera and Tim Federowicz being designated for assignment

Glad to hear IKF and Jose' Trevino being called up.

Comment

I am surprised Scott Heineman wasn't/hasn't been called up. He's crushing the ball in AAA and has been for a while. It looks like IKF's catching days might be done, at least for the time being.

Comment

1 to 1 after one.

Comment

Another good outing by Lynn. 7 strong innings only 1 run allowed w/ 10Ks. A little drama with the relievers (as usual) but just enough offense to pull it out. 5-4.........wheeeew [emoji2357]

Comment

Glad to see Heineman get the call and him get a couple hits in his debut.

Leclerc still sucks.

Comment

Leclerc is still brutal.

Comment

Good to see Sampson is in his typical form today. Already given up a 2 run homer and the next batter gets a triple.

Comment

Glad to see the IKF / Trevino connection at work again. Hopefully they can overcome Sampson's pitching.

Comment

Working...
                                X