Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POS hit ties it up and not looking good for extras now [emoji35]

Comment

That is the leclerc closing. Crap just about every time.

Comment

LeSuck does it again......

Comment

LeClerc - you're, you're, you're not good

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            It's temporary....

Dish and FSSW are negotiating.. happens all the time with different channels and providers.

And my stream caught up....casting it to the TV and its like I'm watching dish.
            Wellp, sling lost FSSW. It's frustrating to try and watch a ball game these days. I used to look forward to Friday night baseball on txa 21. Gone. Cord cut when sling came around to get my ranger fix. Gone. I'm down to mlb.tv, but honestly, I like the condensed game feature. I can knock out the AL west in 30 minutes and even go check out other games around the league without wasting any time. And t-mobile pays my subscription to boot!

Comment

And we pinch ran for our best hitter in the 9th with 2 outs.. Dumb

Comment

Walk off walk. SOB! [emoji35]

Comment

LeSuck **** the bed

Comment

If I see this piece of crap as the closer again this year then I will be done watching this team this year. I can't stand watching this hack lose games.

Comment

Something bad happened

Comment

Somebody please tell me the club left Sampson and LeClerc in San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          Something bad happened

Comment

Little over 24 hours left until the trade deadline. Going to be interesting

Comment

Let's hope that Daniels doesn't trade Minor and Lynn for some kids that aren't even sniffing the show yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                                Let's hope that Daniels doesn't trade Minor and Lynn for some kids that aren't even sniffing the show yet.
                                I hope he trades them for legit young talent, I don't care how old they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X