• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miro is SICK. What a pass.

Comment

My gosh!

Comment

Stars outplayed in all 3 phases tonight.

Khudobin next time? Bishop has a history of playing well after sucky performances. But he let at least two goals in tonight that he should've stopped. Oh well...

Comment

I was listening to it on way home. Got home at the 10 min mark in 3rd period. Wow, what a last half of the period.

Tough loss.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            Stars outplayed in all 3 phases tonight.

Khudobin next time? Bishop has a history of playing well after sucky performances. But he let at least two goals in tonight that he should've stopped. Oh well...
            Yup, Bishop wasn’t on his game tonight. The Blues are good but giving up 4 goals won’t win most games.

Comment

Blues deserved to win, played a lot harder tonight.

Comment

Bishop did not play well but I would still rather him than Kudobin.

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                  I was listening to it on way home. Got home at the 10 min mark in 3rd period. Wow, what a last half of the period.

Tough loss.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  Same here. Was coaching 10u baseball.

Crazy finish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The worst part is that it was Maroon...that guy is such a trash player, to let him beat you is bad. I didn't see who it was that was supposed to be covering him, but he was laying face down across the crease...

Comment

Maroon clocked Lindell from behind. Lindell's flopping, whether real or not, earlier, didn't help him there. The "boy who cried wolf" syndrome. But Maroon is a moke for sure.

But it's like Razor said this morning, it's prison rules around nets this time of year. Players had better assume everything is legal until proven otherwise. The Stars were not physical enough last night. Way too much time on arses and bellies.

I'm sure Bishop will be back in net. But i wonder how healthy he is. It's the Stanley Cup Playoffs, we'll never know how healthy, or injured, most of those guys are right now. Hopefully they guys bounce back tomorrow night.

J. Benn needs to be fully engaged tomorrow night. He was a non-factor last night.

Comment

That's 2 in a row where Benn was absent.

Comment

LETS GO STARS!

My wife surprised me with tickets for tonight. Let get it on!!!
                          Platinum Preferred 210.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

ICH beginning to build.

Comment

In for the win!

Comment

Let's go STARS. Time to bring it. Montgomery shaking up the lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X