No announcement yet.

Who takes their (young) Kids Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been taking Aaron since he was 9 months old... he's 11 now...

Comment

Been taking my daughter to the stand with me since she was 2. She will be 6 in December. Took my son, daughter and wife out together this year when my son was 7 months old. He just slept but still a lot of fun. Even announced that my wife was pregnant with our son in the deer stand with our daughter to friends and family on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My little one has been going with me to the blind since she could walk. She just started kindergarten this past year and she hated that she couldn't go with me when I hunted during the week. She was ready to quit school lol I sure hope she keeps wanting to hang out with dad forever!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
          I really envy you guys. I dont think my 3 and 1 year could even make the 1.5hr drive to the lease let alone sit still and quiet in the stand. Maybe one day.
          Just give it a shot. Both my kids 4 & 5.. ride the 8 hours each way at least a dozen times a year. some trips are easier than others, but once they are there they have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
            Just give it a shot. Both my kids 4 & 5.. ride the 8 hours each way at least a dozen times a year. some trips are easier than others, but once they are there they have no complaints.

Yep, they’ll never learn if they don’t do it. What are they going to do, jump out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have taken my little girl "bow hunting" when she was around 4. I was setting up a blind and she wanted to go. She wouldn't let me park the truck, so I had to leave it in the field by us. lol

She's gone rifle hunting with me several times. I have had her and my little boy in the truck when I have shot a pig. They like to see the animals in the woods.

Comment

My 4yr old since he was 10 months has been going with me during dove season and deer season as well fishing also lol gets mad if i dont take him with me

Comment

Working...
                X