Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this thief be a TBH member, WINDOW STICKER (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update

Comment

It was me. Sorry, PM to get your **** back

Comment

No, I am not serious

Comment

��

Comment

Originally posted by TheCracker View Post
            Posting for a friend. Check out the window sticker. It defiantly could be a TBH sticker. If anyone knows who this is contact the LEO listed.

On March 12, 2019 the subject located in the photographs was observed on game cameras stealing a deer blind in Wallisville Texas. It is believed that the suspect could be from the surrounding areas of Liberty County or Baytown. If anyone recognizes the suspect or the vehicle please contact me.

Shane Arredondo
            Detective
            Criminal Investigations Division
            Chambers County Sheriff’s Office
            sarredondo@chamberstx.gov
            Office: 409-267-2648
            Fax: 409-267-4181
            UDATE:
            Know who the guy is and what the story is. Supposedly his kids used to own the land and the guy had his feeder on it. They sold it to another person. Then that person sold the land to another person. They say he did not know it had been sold again and went in to get his stuff. This presumes he had permission from the 1st owner to get his equipment. Plausible story but seems like a bad idea to walk past a locked entry to get equipment.

No idea if this is a TBH member or not. I won’t be posting the name of this person either because it could be a mistake on his part and it looks like he did not have intent of stealing.
            Hmmm. That contradicts your original post wanting us to contact Shane Arredondo. Why post the OP and keep us in suspense if you knew who the guy is? Who did you get the pictures from?

Comment

Sure it isn't the Gate Pooper?

Comment

UDATE:
                Know who the guy is and what the story is. Supposedly his kids used to own the land and the guy had his feeder on it. They sold it to another person. Then that person sold the land to another person. They say he did not know it had been sold again and went in to get his stuff. This presumes he had permission from the 1st owner to get his equipment. Plausible story but seems like a bad idea to walk past a locked entry to get equipment.

No idea if this is a TBH member or not. I won’t be posting the name of this person either because it could be a mistake on his part and it looks like he did not have intent of stealing.
                Clear as mud....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Hmmm. That contradicts your original post wanting us to contact Shane Arredondo. Why post the OP and keep us in suspense if you knew who the guy is? Who did you get the pictures from?
                  Ummmm....yep.

Comment

Can’t pull wool over any eyes here on the green screen !!
                    Way too many detectives.
                    We are all bow hunters and have to pay attn. to detail .
                    Sure was a long pause for such an uneventful thread IMHO.

Comment

You come on TBH asking us to help catch a guy and then there is no guy. Kind of like putting a Aggie in a round room and telling him to pee in the corner. We fall for it every time so I guess it's our own fault.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        You come on TBH asking us to help catch a guy and then there is no guy. Kind of like putting a Aggie in a round room and telling him to pee in the corner. We fall for it every time so I guess it's our own fault.

Hoggslayer

That's a good one!

Comment

Working...
                        X